QB Paxton Lynch ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old habits are very understandably hard to break. For the first draft in a long long while, I cannot see us in the market for this position.

I'm very high on both TT and EJ but this class maybe a deep one. I have no problem with getting someone to learn for a 2-3 years

I'm very high on both TT and EJ but this class maybe a deep one. I have no problem with getting someone to learn for a 2-3 years

Me too, but I'd be surprised to hear anyone say "we're set at QB for a long time."

I can also entertain the theory that you don't need a "franchise" guy to win a championship. It's possible.

I'm not sold on Lynch. I'm a big ole miss fan and their defense this year is very overhyped. Lynch had a good game but he didn't really make any NFL caliber throws that just flat out impressed me. I've seen Connor cook make a lot of NFL throws but I don't think Connor cook will be all that great an NFL QB either. All in all I think lynch will end up being a 3rd rounder. Reminds me of Ryan mallet a lot

Lynch has helped turn the Memphis program around and won a huge game for the program and himself yesterday. He's winning lots of games and has only thrown 1 interception all season. He might be the best QB available in the 2016 draft and make an unexpected rise up boards similar to Bortles a couple of years ago.

We're set at QB for a long time

Not sure if we're set yet but we might be. I don't think it's ridiculous anymore to think Taylor could be the long term answer. One thing I know for sure is we can't say he isn't.

Edited by Triple Threat