Week 6: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

This is something to contemplate. I don't feel Roman and Tyrod ever got dialed in. Glimpses maybe.

If EJ has been somewhat involved with each play each game for Tyrod, shouldn't he be nearly up to speed with what Roman WANTS to run as compared to what plays to call for EJ?

I thought TT calls may have been a bit limited due to injuries. ( hindsight)

With Tyrod being hampered by the ankle and without a full complement of weapons in the arsenal, without question (channeling Rex here) he was never fully "dialed in".

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Tyrod being hampered by the ankle and without a full complement of weapons in the arsenal, without question (channeling Rex here) he was never fully "dialed in".

Good thing EJ has been practicing with the 1s, 2s and 3s right??? :devil:

Edited by The Wiz

Does 'Madden' say Cincinnati Bengals will beat Buffalo Bills?

Every week this season we run a computer vs. computer simulation of the Bengals' upcoming game in the Playstation 4 version of Madden NFL 16, which has a pretty good track record of predicting winners. Starting at noon on Wednesdays, we livestream the games at Cincinnati.com and give a rundown on the score and stats.

I'm wrestling with do you want Sammy out there and he reinjures his calf, or sacrifice the game and make absolutely sure Sammy, McCoy, Williams are 100% for Jax or after the Bye.

The way Tampa beat up the Jags, I'm not overlooking the game, but believe we can win. Cincy is the real deal this year, and will be tough to win with everyone.

I'm wrestling with do you want Sammy out there and he reinjures his calf, or sacrifice the game and make absolutely sure Sammy, McCoy, Williams are 100% for Jax or after the Bye.

The way Tampa beat up the Jags, I'm not overlooking the game, but believe we can win. Cincy is the real deal this year, and will be tough to win with everyone.

Sammy can re-injure his calf or something else at any point imo, just like anyone else can get hurt or re-injured. IMO There is no reason to hold him out if the doctors clear him as healthy to play. It is the doctors decision, not the player or coach.

@SalSports

I'm at Bills practice right now. And so are Tyrod Taylor, LeSean McCoy, and Marcell Dareus. All in full gear

@SalSports

Tyrod took first snap with first string before individual.

Sammy Watkins is dressed but has only watched from sideline so far. He will go inside to catch from machine. No sign of Karlos Williams.

@SalSports

I'm at Bills practice right now. And so are Tyrod Taylor, LeSean McCoy, and Marcell Dareus. All in full gear

@SalSports

Tyrod took first snap with first string before individual.

Sammy Watkins is dressed but has only watched from sideline so far. He will go inside to catch from machine. No sign of Karlos Williams.

I don't personally think it's the case, but how great would it be if this were all an elaborate ruse and we're actually pretty healthy on offense?

@buffalobills

The offensive pieces are coming back together. 1f44d.png

CRXppVgUkAEztYM.jpg

CRXppVeVAAEv1Gq.jpg

CRXppVgUsAEDvCO.jpg

CRXppXtVEAEfmNl.jpg

@SalSports

As expected, Duke Williams getting first-team reps (in individual work) at safety with Corey Graham.

@MarkLud12

Thought Tyrod Taylor was moving well at today's open portion of practice, considering the circumstances. McCoy, too.

@JonTWCNews

Tyrod Taylor not showing signs of a limp, but still limited today. EJ taking most reps. #Bills @TWCNewsBuffalo

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/654688741970219008/pu/vid/480x360/9ozODUxikvly-NhY.mp4

@JonTWCNews

No Karlos Williams today at practice as he continues to go through concussion protocol. #Bills @TWCNewsBuffalo

@ChrisBrownBills

Tyrod, Percy, LeSean, Sammy all participating in practice. No sign Of Karlos Williams. Marcus Easley not practicing. #Bills

Edited by 26CornerBlitz