Week 6: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about setting the stage for some drama...EJ's return against the undefeated Bungles. Time to circle the wagons, boys.

Also, temps in low-mid 40s for Sunday?

Anyone notice that it was this exact date two years ago that EJ missed his first start and Thad Lewis started in place against...the Cincinnati Bengals?!?!?!

Redemption time, EJ!

Anyone notice that it was this exact date two years ago that EJ missed his first start and Thad Lewis started in place against...the Cincinnati Bengals?!?!?!

Redemption time, EJ!

After a borderline dirty hit on the QB the week before!

#karma

Redemption time, EJ!

After a borderline dirty hit on the QB the week before!

#karma

That is so weird.

This team is just cursed. Plain and simple.

That is so weird.

This team is just cursed. Plain and simple.

Not cursed.

A setback is a setup for a comeback...in this case, EJ's comeback.

If Tyrod can't go, then I'll be disappointed; I'll also be excited for EJ to have his last best shot at redemption.

Redemption time, EJ!

ooh. that is a little off putting. how do keep track of weirdo football geek stuff like that anyways?

DUM da DUM Dum

The offense hasn't exactly been clicking the past 2 games. At home only scoring 10 against giants porous D is a joke (giants lowest points allowed by far), and 14 against Titans isn't going to win a lot of games either (only won that by narrowest of margins, and matched titans lowest points allowed on opening day against bucs). Is it becuase of Watkins and some RBs out? Or is there enough film on TT for opposing D's to have figured him out? I dunno but I don't see us getting any less productive with EJ, and possibly better. In preseason he was clicking with the 2rd and 3nd stringers too, so missing some other guys may not hurt as much.

Edited by JTSP