Week 6: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinci now favored by 2 1/2 to 3 depending on the book. That opening line of pick em made no sense to me whatsoever. If I were a bettor I would have jumped in on it. I have a feeling line will close near Bills plus 3 to 3 1/2

Edited by norton20

Cinci now favored by 2 1/2 to 3 depending on the book. That opening line of pick em made no sense to me whatsoever. If I were a bettor I would have jumped in on it. I have a feeling line will close near Bills plus 3 to 3 1/2

Early $$ on Cincy after their comeback win over the Seahawks. They're 5-0 and the Bills have key players who might not play. It makes sense that the Bengals are favored at this point.

They are a very well constructed and balanced team. The Bills can certainly beat them, but they better be on their best game with regard to scheme and execution in all three phases.

Yes, I agree. I just think that all teams are human, and all teams eventually have a letdown--even if it's a minor one.

Coming off a huge emotional win, in a very physical game that went to extra time, and having to travel to what's a very difficult place for most teams to win, against another physical team, with the hype machine in full throttle is the kind of environment where teams are ripe to lose.

If the Bills' offense takes the first half off, they're going to be in big, big trouble. The Bengals are going to score points. The Bills cannot afford another slow start that puts them in a two TD hole at halftime - they're not built for that type of game.

Agreed. They need to come out hot on offense the way they did against NE and Miami. Much of that will (IMO) rely on having Sammy and Karlos or Shady in the lineup.

If we hold McCoy out until after the Bye, he has three weeks more to get healthy. He's not going to be ready for the Bengals, and then it is the Jags in London, and Miami at home.

We then get a bye before NE. If he can be completely healthy, he can make a difference for us. Watkins and K. Williams could really make an impact this week. We'll see.

If we hold McCoy out until after the Bye, he has three weeks more to get healthy. He's not going to be ready for the Bengals, and then it is the Jags in London, and Miami at home.

We then get a bye before NE. If he can be completely healthy, he can make a difference for us. Watkins and K. Williams could really make an impact this week. We'll see.

Great points. I'd also pickup another RB this week. According to PFF, neither Dixon, Wood nor "Boom" created any missed tackles last week. Kick the tires on Trent Richardson or Monte Ball perhaps. If K. Williams can't play, or gets injured, we are in big trouble.

You want Urbik to face Geno Atkins? I don't. :unsure:

Nope. I don't want anyone on our O-line to face him at this point! (perhaps Incognito)

Sharps bet on Monday for next weeks games,, squares on Sunday.

The bye is after the London game and before the Miami home game.

That's followed by a short week road game (Thursday) against the Jets, after which is MNF on the road against NE with 11 days rest.

is Sammy back at 100%? or is he a decoy in this game? we aren't getting production from the other guys, we need a breakout game from him. or at least double coverage on him so we can hit the other guys

He should be ready to be fully implemented into the gameplan. The Bills need him.

is Sammy back at 100%? or is he a decoy in this game? we aren't getting production from the other guys, we need a breakout game from him. or at least double coverage on him so we can hit the other guys

I'll draw a parallel to the Giants' last drive on Sunday night. If OBJ stays on the sideline for the entire series, Giants don't complete the comeback.

We've seen Sammy's influence just by being on the field. Bills don't have another WR who commands respect. To me it's not a coincidence the pass game has gone to crap in the two games he's been out.

They are a very well constructed and balanced team. The Bills can certainly beat them, but they better be on their best game with regard to scheme and execution in all three phases.

I agreee. Cincy looks like the team we are trying to build into. I would really love to have a full healthy roster for this, especially McKelvin considering how well theyve been spreading the ball, but getting Sammy and Karlos back would be huge.