YoloinOhio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Houston had a big time D...

Not after Wade left

So many people thought the Colts were dead when they were 1-2. People must have forgot what division they played in. How I wish we played in a division like that.

Just like many here think Bills are dead at 2-2

Interesting Colts game plan vs JJ Watt last night. Pretty bad that he was generally not the force he normally is in a huge fans at home for the Texans, vs what has been a very poor OL for the Colts and with 40 year old backup Hasselbeck. They ran right at him with Gore instead of away from him, and chipped him at times, doubled him at others but he was not always doubled. I was surprised at what they were able to do. They had Clowney mostly 1:1 and he made a few plays but not many. Not sure how you have Watt, Wilfirk and Clowney vs that bad OL and not get to the QB. Good film for Roman for our game.

Mallet, Hoyer... Who's on First.....

I don't know who's on third.

i think Mallet will start again. He actually wasn't bad in his first drive and the INT wasn't his fault - went right through Foster's hands. I think obrien should have put him back in when he was cleared. You have to stick with one guy. Obrien is creating unnecessary QB drama. And making the receivers go back and forth is not good for establishing chemistry with one or the other. Edited by YoloinOhio

i think Mallet will start again. He actually wasn't bad in his first drive and the INT wasn't his fault - went right through Foster's hands. I think obrien should have put him back in when he was cleared. You have to stick with one guy. Obrien is creating unnecessary QB drama. And making the receivers go back and forth is not good for establishing chemistry with one or the other.

Well, lets hop he keeps it up throughout until after the Bills game!

and everyone here thought the Bills had the worst QB situation in the league

So true.

Grateful the Bills didn't draft Mallett

Yeah, we would've missed out on Kelvin Sheppard!

(I know, I know ... Sheppard begat Jerry Hughes and all that)

Chuck Pagano: Matt Hasselbeck was 'literally on his deathbed' and still delivered a win http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000553069/article/chuck-pagano-hasselbeck-was-literally-on-his-deathbed?campaign=Twitter_atn …

:doh:

Drama queen.

Chuck Pagano: Matt Hasselbeck was 'literally on his deathbed' and still delivered a win http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000553069/article/chuck-pagano-hasselbeck-was-literally-on-his-deathbed?campaign=Twitter_atn …

:doh:

well the guys on the broadcast seemed to be acting the same way about how incredible Matt was in leading the Colts to the win. Of course the Texans may have won if Hoyer didn't throw probably the dumbest throw ever right to a Colts DB