McDonald's Breakfast all day

justnzane

I thought the Egg McMuffin was actually not a bad choice? It's about 40/30/30 with carbs/fat/protein, which a lot of diets seem to be based on.

Per that tube thing, I would if they throw in a few small eggshells? I get them every once in awhile, and figure, well this must be real - because the there are eggshells in here!

Times must have changed.

Mind you it was 15 years ago roughly when I worked there so maybe its changed or maybe us Canadians are just too damn lazy to crack an egg.

Or my franchise owner was an awful person

We used to use something like this...

danaegcoverphoto.png?itok=D0U9rCox

CBF

Been 17 years since my high school job days but it was real eggs for me too. Crack 6 at a time in the round molds, put the lid on, a little water in the top to steam and set the timer. The eggs for the biscuit sandwich's came premixed in a milk carton though.

Times must have changed.

Mind you it was 15 years ago roughly when I worked there so maybe its changed or maybe us Canadians are just too damn lazy to crack an egg.

CBF

Ha! I think it was a canadian thing. I was there about 15 years ago too in 'Merica where we were cracked real eggs.

Times must have changed.

CBF

Who cares what JR says.... ;-) ;-)

Where can I get me some of those tubular eggs... AWESOME invention! LoL... They are still real eggs, probably one of the few things GOOD for you @ McD's. No sugar in those.

I thought the Egg McMuffin was actually not a bad choice? It's about 40/30/30 with carbs/fat/protein, which a lot of diets seem to be based on.

Per that tube thing, I would if they throw in a few small eggshells? I get them every once in awhile, and figure, well this must be real - because the there are eggshells in here!

Those weren't egg shells you were chewing! ;-) :-P

food snobs are funny.

I am by no means anything close to a food snob... Food snobs can still be a blivet (10 pounds of sh*t in a 5 pound bag) on totally fancy dancy eats. Actually, it is probably more the case. McD's is simply not good for you, no matter what that thread in Health & Fitness says.

You are better off saving your money...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The menu for Breakfast All Day is a reduced menu. Egg McMuffin might not be offered.

And yes, the Red Head from Wendy's rocks !!

But she's a natural blonde that said I agree she looks good in the commercials. My buddy complains about the commercials though as he's liked there's no way that girl be that thin eating that much Wendy's food. :lol:

Edited by The Jokeman

America will get even fatter.

fatter-er

Back in the day I used to crack 40 dozens eggs every morning for Hardee's breakfast. They made their biscuits from scratch too.

I do love me some Hardees biscuits. Not something I want to eat regularly, but for a guilty indulgence it's well worth it :w00t:

Who cares what JR says.... ;-) ;-)

Where can I get me some of those tubular eggs... AWESOME invention! LoL... They are still real eggs, probably one of the few things GOOD for you @ McD's. No sugar in those.Those weren't egg shells you were chewing! ;-) :-PI am by no means anything close to a food snob... Food snobs can still be a blivet (10 pounds of sh*t in a 5 pound bag) on totally fancy dancy eats. Actually, it is probably more the case. McD's is simply not good for you, no matter what that thread in Health & Fitness says.

You are better off saving your money...

What save my money for when I get hit by a car and it burns up in a fiery explosion? I will BrB going to McDs for some brkfst #diehappy

I used to work at McDonalds....stay away from the egg mcmuffin...the egg is sliced from a tube and put on the grill

CBF

I still love them! My wife makes them at home, but I can't seem to find the same cheese Mickey D's uses. I think they say it's American, but it seems more cheddary.

The menu for Breakfast All Day is a reduced menu.

Yep. Tried to get a sausage, egg and cheese bagel sandwich the other day (the only breakfast item I can stand at McD's) and it wasn't available.

Told the drive through person "...there sure seem to be a lot of asterisks on this all day thing" and it confused the hell out of her...

Yep. Tried to get a sausage, egg and cheese bagel sandwich the other day (the only breakfast item I can stand at McD's) and it wasn't available.

Told the drive through person "...there sure seem to be a lot of asterisks on this all day thing" and it confused the hell out of her...

My McDonalds serves the whole menu 24 hours a day.

Should have said "astrix".