Bills sign Boom Herron

YoloinOhio

Its a 3 game rental running back

we shall see.

Why dont they run Felton btw. he has gotta be an option??

Boobie<> Felton

he's a power back. Very physical. Not a speed guy.

but can he play STs

Maybe Bryce has had it with the Bills & doesn't want to come back. I think he's a good back & would be a very good #2 for some team.

yep turning down the cash.

something is off about that guy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Bryce has had it with the Bills & doesn't want to come back. I think he's a good back & would be a very good #2 for some team.

Yes that is why he has not signed for any of the other teams; he is not accepting offers so he can tell Bills "NO!" when they ask him. He probably also refused to cash the 1/16 season paycheck as well in protest.

Maybe Brown and his agent are done with the Bills given the negative commentary from Rex and Johnny Lynn from OTAs and TC.

Absolutely and is not being signed by other teams in protest of their false statements.

He should try to get his fans to do a collection for him!

Herron seemed like a good RB prospect coming out of Ohio St. Not sure what his deal is, but I hope he can provide some decent depth for us the next couple of weeks.

I did too. I thought he'd be a solid RB in the NFL. Not a world beater or even necessarily a starter, but a guy who'd be solid and stick around for a good career. And that's not the Buckeye homer in me talking.

The colts fans seem to be very high on this guy

Well, to be fair, they'd seen a lot of Trent Richardson.....

Brown probably gave up some info to the Pats. They brought him in the week they played the Bills. I thought it was weird they didn't grab him right away, because Whaley was so high on him the last couple of years. But after some thought, the Bills probably think he turned some info over to the Pats. Really, why not Ray Rice? He will take the league minimum. He is good on the field; won't cost a PF 15 yards penalty or other crazy problems. Hughes probably has more penalty yards then McCoy rushing yards at this point.

He also lost 2 fumbles in those 3 games

Where's Bryce when you need him.

"The Colts know football at the Ph.D. level. But what happened to Boom Herron, who was waived Sunday after being hurt Thursday? Stupid. Just stupid. And not only for Herron’s sake, but for the Colts’ sake. This is more than a nice guy you hate to see suffer an apparent season-ending injury. This was a guy the Colts were counting on as their backup running back..."

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2015/09/06/doyel-curious-treatment-boom-herron-duron-carter/71822758/

:worthy::lol::worthy::lol::worthy::lol:

Boom is looking better then Cierre Wood if healthy.

C. Wood : WEAKNESSES Doesn't play with as much power as his frame would indicate. Unrefined as a blocker, showcases poor technique. Has had trouble holding down the starting running back job at Notre Dame. " Ball security a question." Suspended for violation of team rules.

Brown probably gave up some info to the Pats. They brought him in the week they played the Bills. I thought it was weird they didn't grab him right away, because Whaley was so high on him the last couple of years. But after some thought, the Bills probably think he turned some info over to the Pats. Really, why not Ray Rice? He will take the league minimum. He is good on the field; won't cost a PF 15 yards penalty or other crazy problems. Hughes probably has more penalty yards then McCoy rushing yards at this point.

Ray Rice is good on the field? What year is it, 2011?

Boom is looking better then Cierre Wood if healthy.

C. Wood : WEAKNESSES Doesn't play with as much power as his frame would indicate. Unrefined as a blocker, showcases poor technique. Has had trouble holding down the starting running back job at Notre Dame. " Ball security a question." Suspended for violation of team rules.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/cierre-wood?id=2540209

i am pretty comfortable assuming that Herron will get the start/majority of carries Sunday if Karlos can't go. Edited by YoloinOhio