Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

ask a doctor, man.... like i said, i have no idea if its true in this case but it doesnt sound totally crazy that it could be a situation like that.

You're the one that jumped in....

Edited by nucci

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know why we are screwing around with this.....SIT THE INJURED PLAYER

But.....if he is going to be out for extended games.....bring in a actually running back behind Karlos.....Boobie is not a back you want to give a huge amount of carries to....he got fat and slow in the offseason

What happened to that undrafted guy we cut.......not Brown but the other guy...frankly I thought he looked pretty good

There is absolutely no room for a well thought out, reasonable post in this discussion.

they don't trust how he carries the ball and were pretty open about that. I'd be surprised if they bring him back.

And apparently the rest of the football world agrees, or he wouldn't be available.

Side note: how does a guy like that NOT learn to be productive on ST? He's a big fast guy who has no excuse for not finding a way to add more value to a team and give himself a better shot at a roster spot.

And apparently the rest of the football world agrees, or he wouldn't be available.

Side note: how does a guy like that NOT learn to be productive on ST? He's a big fast guy who has no excuse for not finding a way to add more value to a team and give himself a better shot at a roster spot.

Some guys just don't care enough about the game as a whole to do that. They think they are meant for better things. Not everyone is as selfless and committed as a Fred Jackson.