Week 4: Giants' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

@mikerodak

Aaron Williams just appeared in the Bills' locker room, without any neck brace. Said he was headed back to treatment and couldn't talk.

@JaySkurski

Aaron Williams made a brief appearance in the #Bills' locker room on his way back to treatment.

@Schmeelk

Today on BBKL on http://giants.com

at noon, @lancemedow and I preview @buffalobills - @Giants. #giantschat

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

Bills already looking towards Eli, Giants: http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-already-looking-towards-Eli-Giants/22014945

There’s an unwritten “24 hour rule” in the NFL. Players and coaches are allowed to think about the previous game, win or lose, for 24 hours. Then, it’s on to the next one. That’s easier said than done when you lose 40-32 to the New England Patriots. But whether it took 24, or 48, or 72 hours, the Bills did a good job of putting that tough week two loss behind them and took care of business pretty handily in Miami.

Now, they’ll have to forget about the big 41-14 win over the Dolphins and start focusing on their next opponent. A New York Giants team that’s getting healthier with wide receiver Victor Cruz set to return, and will be coming off ten days rest after beating the Washington Redskins last Thursday night. The Giants also have a two-time winning Super Bowl quarterback and head coach. Although the game plan for the Giants hadn’t started to be installed yet, Bills players talked Tuesday morning about what they know they’ll be facing.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rambo on his blitz that led to Brown INT-TD - "I saw play clock winding down & knew he had to get snap so I timed it to get there." #Bills

When Jerry tries this, he's always offsides.

@ChrisBrownBills

Wes Welker, Hakeem Nicks among the free agents working out for Giants today - http://ow.ly/SNyFm

#Bills #NYGvsBUF

Welker not on a team? Is he injured?

Teams are hesitant to bring in Welker at this point because of the concussion history.

Wow, didn't know about that. I typed "how many concussions has" in Google, and like the third auto-complete hit was "welker had". If Google has you, that's a $hitload of concussions. Even so, I bring him in for the vet minimum and have him sign a hold harmless for his next concussion.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

REX RYAN SHOW: LIFE ON THE SIDELINES (3:48)

In this week's edition of 'Life On The Sidelines' we take a look at Bills Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Eric Ciano.

KARLOS WILLIAMS: "DEFENSES WILL BE ON THEIR HEELS" (5:40)

Bills running back Karlos Williams discusses his increased role in the offense, the success of the run game this season, and blocking of the offensive line in front of him.

ERIC WOOD: "WE'LL KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER" (3:52)

Bills center Eric Wood discusses the success in the redzone this year, the scheme of the offense, and the production in the run game so far.

RICHIE INCOGNITO: "WE HAVE GREAT GAME PLANS" (3:44)

Bills guard Richie Incognito talks about the team chemistry, his experience attending WWE Monday night, the offensive game plan, and his impressions of rookie running back Karlos Williams.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

What's our Beckham strategy? It's bring blitzes from every angle and not blitzing to drive Eli crazy and he does not get rid of the ball in 1.7 seconds like his brother. We're going to harrass him all game and we have the talent to do it.

I trust Gilmore to cover Beckham. He's taller and has the skills. This game will be a rout. The Giants may have won last week against a weak team, but they still looked weak.