• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex: we love all 3 QBs.

Whaley: too bad.

#Rogue.

Hope we got some OL or secondary help.

LOL thanks!!

btw. i called this when Monday after Romo was called out 8 weeks.

When opportunity knocks, ya gotta at least answer the damn door.

Go Bills!!

wonder if the price was too high for EJ?

HEY!

Should have gotten more as we had Cowboys by the short hairs. They needed someone with experience to hold the fort and give them a chance till Romo returns. Should have done better.

He's there short term backup starting in a couple weeks. Your highly overstating the situation.

Im oficially eating crow but better him than manuel

accepted.

and agreed.

but its still #crazyrogue.

believe nothing from Sinister Doug

and that's a good thing

Should have gotten more as we had Cowboys by the short hairs. They needed someone with experience to hold the fort and give them a chance till Romo returns. Should have done better.

just cant please ya?

Because if the Bills asked for any player of value I'm guessing the Cowboys would have looked elswhere for a backup

Maybe, but there isn't much out there. They worked out Ponder and passed on him. Ponder was the best available of FA QBs. Otherwise it's Matt Flynn.

By the way, as we continue to dissect this blockbuster, I am curious why no one is talking about how these picks are 2017 picks, not 2016 ones.

If this were money, and not picks, we would be taking a NPV hit on that trade, because we are deferring realizing that pick by a year. Is the value of a 2016 5th rounder the same as a 2017 one?