Van pelt

Losman

Edwards

Fitzpatrick

Lewis

Manuel

Tuel

Pick which you want over Andrew luck

You left out Johnson who was basically the same as Kim Jung QB but less durable. On the field KJQB fits right in with this group. In the minds of the masses he shines like a light on their hill.

He would never steal crab legs but he might drop them on the way to the checkout line and never pay. Same end result for the grocery store.

All I know is that Week 1 victory isn't looking as good right now.

Yeah, it didn't take long for somebody to re-assess the Bills by this game..

Colts drew a tough Opening ticket playing 2 AFCE teams. Nearly everybody here knows the new strength Division is ours -and the rest of the League ispicking up on it. They still have to play Miami & NE*. That's 4 losses.

This is less about our opening day victory and much more about the strength of our division.

We beat the Colts better than the Jets did tonight. I saw an early turnover that gave the Jets a virtually free touchdown at the beginning of the game, a fluke missed FG by a usually automatic kicker, and a horrible horrible fumble on the goal line by Frank Gore.

I think the Colts gave this game away, whereas last week I think we won the game for ourselves.

Yeah but the Jets were on the road for a Monday night home opener for the Colts, which is a little more impressive of a win, imho...

1. Rogers 2. Brady 3. Luck

Op's disparaging takes on top 3 qb = donkeyville USA. Smoke another bud.

Lol funny you should say that because Kim Jung QB worshippers resemble pot smokers more than anything else. They ignore the facts in front of them and keep believing pot and KJQB are the answers. Edited by 4merper4mer

Lol funny you should say that because Kim Jung QB worshippers resemble pot smokers more than anything else. They ignore the facts in front of them and keep believing pot and KJQB are the answers.

You failed and burned and disappeared last year after this same "hot take" yet you repeat it after a week 2 loss to a good defense. Oh BTW they went 0-2 last year and made playoffs. Good timing bud.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400749517

The Kim Jung thing is funny too. Should probably repeat that 30 more times.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

All I know is that Week 1 victory isn't looking as good right now.

Sure it does. The Colts are an AFC team and the Bills beat them. That is all that matters.

And the Bills showed every other team in the NFL how to beat the Colts. So other teams will beat them the same way - pressure Luck into bad (early) throws and bad decisions.

The one thing I learned from that game is that the coaching staff of the Colts sucks.

Yeah but the Jets were on the road for a Monday night home opener for the Colts, which is a little more impressive of a win, imho...

for what it's worth (and maybe it's hard to tell on TV) Indy's fans didn't seem too into the game. Only time I heard any noise was on third down when the colts were still in the game.

You failed and burned and disappeared last year after this same "hot take" yet you repeat it after a week 2 loss to a good defense. Oh BTW they went 0-2 last year and made playoffs. Good timing bud. http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400749517

The Kim Jung thing is funny too. Should probably repeat that 30 more times.

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again. Luck was the one who failed last year in case you missed the memo.

They still play in the AFC South so the playoffs are still a possibility. He is still a turnover machine and some people's eyes are too gaga or bloodshot to see it.

Point 1 - The Colts are who I thought they were... any team that wants to get physical with them and has a modicum of talent beats them. Luck is part of that but he is the very least of their problems.

Point 2 - Grigson is atrocious. Worst GM is the league.... picking a wide receiver in the 1st when you have Hilton, Montcrief and Andre Johnson is unforgiveable. The defense is soft, the o-line stinks and the running game is non-existent. The only defending that is if Dorsett was by far and away the best guy on their board and if he was I question their scouting,

Point 3 - I hate, absolutely hate, the argument that Bills fans are not allowed to criticise any Quarterback because we have had a history of bad ones. Did we the fans pick those guys? Or sign them? No. We are allowed to criticise Quarterbacks who play badly even if we would take those guys over the guys we have. To suggest otherwise is nonsensical.

Point 3 - I hate, absolutely hate, the argument that Bills fans are not allowed to criticise any Quarterback because we have had a history of bad ones. Did we the fans pick those guys? Or sign them? No. We are allowed to criticise Quarterbacks who play badly even if we would take those guys over the guys we have. To suggest otherwise is nonsensical.

The KJQB council appreciates your comments. Please report to the tallest tree on the grounds of Lucas Oil Stadium. And bring your favorite rope.

Checks last years stats, sees 40 TD passes to 16 INT's.....

Any chance you saw Jax Jax Hou Hou Tenn Tenn?