Andrew Luck excuse thread

4merper4mer

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Manning and the Broncos wins the SB I will be almost as happy as I would be if the Bills won it.

I love Peyton but I just think his time has passed, unlike (the PED HGH gobbling) Brady.

pure speculation on my part.

someone start a rumor... or did I just do that?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

As good as Hasselback is as a back up, I don't know why they don't let Luck let his ribs heal. I can't believe you can throw well no matter how tough you are with a throwing motion when you have cracked ribs.

For anyone who has even had bruised ribs, it is hard to breathe. Every breath your in pain. It's too bad for Luck as they have not built a good team around him.

Maybe the change back to Standard Time threw him off. We're talking an hour man, in a League where split seconds can make the difference! :w00t:

Poor Kid. When (IIRC) Fitz broke his rib and kept playing did he ever throw 3 INTs?

wait what 3 INT's? The kid must suck! :devil: :devil:

Luck? By the time he touched the ball with 10:44 to play in regulation, he'd completed five passes for 40 yards, thrown two of his three interceptions and run twice for six yards.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14041567/panthers-cam-newton-gives-andrew-luck-lesson-resourcefulness-nfl

As good as Hasselback is as a back up, I don't know why they don't let Luck let his ribs heal. I can't believe you can throw well no matter how tough you are with a throwing motion when you have cracked ribs.

For anyone who has even had bruised ribs, it is hard to breathe. Every breath your in pain. It's too bad for Luck as they have not built a good team around him.

Stupidity?

No matter how badly Luck plays this season I doubt the owner will ever let him go! The head coach will change multiple times before Luck leaves Indy.

OH, and BTW the Colts are STILL in first place in the AFC South at 3-5 :w00t:

hard to believe Luck is 1-5 right? Hasselback won 2?

I am not intentionally laying it on Andrew Luck. It is just wow what a surprise!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/andrew-luck-worst-qb-rating-stats-most-interceptions-indianapolis-colts-playoffs-record

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/111006/numbers-not-on-lucks-side-in-2015

Edited by NOVABillsFan

This is a prime example of a GM that doesn't know how to build a team around a franchise QB. He has no defensive support, no running game, and no offensive line to protect him. He needs to grow with his supporting cast, not sign over the hill veterans and hope they can gel with Luck in a year or 2. That's just not gonna happen. Now he's getting banged up because his line can't protect him, has no running game to bail him out and this defense has been average at best. Grigson is wasting Luck's best years.

SDS is gonna need more disk space to hold them all.

Let's see:

10) "The dog ate it!"

9) "My kid is sick!"

8) "I've suffered a tragedy in the family!"

7) "I'm having car trouble!"

6) "I'm snowed in!"

5) "I had an allergic reaction to something!"

4) "I think I need a personal day to clear my head!"

3) "My dog is sick!"

2) "I think it was food poisoning!"

1) "I lost my glasses!"

This is a prime example of a GM that doesn't know how to build a team around a franchise QB. He has no defensive support, no running game, and no offensive line to protect him. He needs to grow with his supporting cast, not sign over the hill veterans and hope they can gel with Luck in a year or 2. That's just not gonna happen. Now he's getting banged up because his line can't protect him, has no running game to bail him out and this defense has been average at best. Grigson is wasting Luck's best years.

Kim Jung QB thanks you for your support. In the future please continue to disbelieve your own eyes when they appear to show you Kim Jung QB making horrible decisions.