Karlos Williams anyone?

mellaman101

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh? :doh:

Clearly, you weren't watching the game on TV. The announcers kept going on and on about what a great fullback he is....and then when Felton was on the field with him they were clearly confused and I THOUGHT the light bulb was flickering on....but then they just shrugged it off and ran with it and talked about the Bills jumbo formation with two fullbacks.

Rbs is 20-49

Wrs i beleive is 11-19 And 80-89

Correct.

The only change I remember is that up until 2007, WRs were only allowed to wear 10-19 jersey numbers if all numbers between 80 and 89 were already in use (or retired). In the spring of 2007, that changed, as WRs were now allowed to wear those numbers regardless.

EDIT: Included #10 (thanks 26CB)

Edited by thebandit27

I got a feeling this kid is going to become a stud for us.

GO BILLS

I had the same sense about the guy after his very first preseason game when he was running the ball. I thought he looked very impressive even back then. I hope he keeps it going and becomes one of the best rock pounders in the league. And I think he will. And he is doing it behind a not-so-awesome offensive line.

Clearly, you weren't watching the game on TV. The announcers kept going on and on about what a great fullback he is....and then when Felton was on the field with him they were clearly confused and I THOUGHT the light bulb was flickering on....but then they just shrugged it off and ran with it and talked about the Bills jumbo formation with two fullbacks.

Ah, makes more sense now, I was watching on TV and pretty buzzed so I must've totally missed that.