Shady McCoy is a stud

YoloinOhio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was the best player on our offense yesterday. He can do so many things and can create his own yards. He's a game changer. Having a RB like this is going to make this offense successful. TT threw way too much yesterday because we had to come from behind due to early NE points explosion. I don't think that will be the case most weeks. We should be able to run it much more. He is the x-factor. And the run blocking was better this week than last IMO. He also can get yards with poor blocking due to his style and talent. Looking forward to the all-22 to see if my simple fan observations have any merit.

100%. Shady had a great game. His football awareness is unreal. On his first reception (I think), he is facing the QB, but just senses all the pursuit coming at him from behind in the direction he was running from so without even seeing the defenders, knows to stop on a dime and cut up the field in the opposite direction. Gain of 10 instead of 2. It was just an awesome play.

Glad we have this dude. He's a baller.

Edited by DC Greg

@RQUINN619: Shady, Percy, Harvin in backfield. And "selfish" shady lead blocking https://t.co/nRiZaV5kiF

He was playing balls out the whole game - this is a great example. My respect for him went up immensely after seeing how he played yesterday

he looked good on the opening drive so why go away from that? it should have been a steady dose of Shady all day long. he could have had 100 yards rushing and receiving if they kept feeding him the ball. i think the Bills offense was trying to be too fancy and they started to panic. let's get back to the basics and make sure Shady touches the ball 30+ times a game

The pats started actively trying to stop the run. And also we were down by like a hundred points pretty early. Ground and pound doesn't work when you need to score lots of points in little time.

I loved those little sweep plays they ran with him in ther 4th quarter. He gets those lanes and gets to the edge, and is just flying down field, juking and jiving. A really good player.

By the way, for the record, I watch some Pitt football. I always thought he would be a star. But I actually always thought Dion Lewis would be better than him (I loved both guys at Pitt). it's nice to see a little guy like Lewis finally be able to show off his talent, even if it is for the Evil Empire.

Yeah i watched both of them ar Pitt as they didnt miss a beat when transitioning. They were there at the same time briefly werent they? Lewis runs alot like McCoy

Shady is easily the best back the Bills have had since Thurman.

Travis was unreal too.

as far as the trade itself it doesn't even and into account that Kiko is already hurt. It's the fact that, IMO, having McCoy gives us a better chance of winning games than having Kiko. Kiko wouldn't have stopped Gronk yesterday.

I beg to differ, and that's the main reason I wasn't too fond of this trade. Kiko was a rare breed of LBs that has the ability to stick with TEs like Gronk. He's an extremely versatile LB and I think he could've slowed Gronk down.

RB's are easy to replace but LB's like Kiko are a rare commodity.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83