Quiet when on Offense!!

stevestojan

At last week's game, it was so loud I couldn't have heard myself think had I had a sober thought. However, several folks around me needed my drunken reminding that while on offense they needed to STFU.

For those going, Please remind those around you to be quiet when the O is on the field.

I'm stevestojan and I approve this message.

I respect how quiet Indy used to be when Peyton was there, when they were on offense. There was probably 60,000 people in that stadium, and when he yelled his "OMAHA's", it sounded like he was alone in an echoey warehouse.

Fans, excepting for big plays on offense, take a break and sit down, and be quiet when they are operating. You will need the rest, as you will need to be in FULL throat when the defense is on the field.

C'mon, don't make us look amatuer by yelling your heads off and causing false starts or delay of games, or burnt timeouts just because you see your favorite team on the field. Have a purpose.

Don't be the fans at the PGA event cheering just because your guy's tee-shot is in the air, when it is actually heading for the drink.

I don't think anybody on this website needs to be told this.

I respect how quiet Indy used to be when Peyton was there, when they were on offense. There was probably 60,000 people in that stadium, and when he yelled his "OMAHA's", it sounded like he was alone in an echoey warehouse.

That's because those fat jamokes in Indy are quiet by default. How else are they going to drink their riblet sauce and wear their oxygen masks?

Im not sure that it is....I heard that a fan has gienest records (sp) down for the game.....that actually made me a little nervous that someone might actually get the crowd noise up at the wrong time.....

But hey......this is happening one way or the other so wishing for the best!

Fans were perfect last Sunday.

At last week's game, it was so loud I couldn't have heard myself think had I had a sober thought. However, several folks around me needed my drunken reminding that while on offense they needed to STFU.

For those going, Please remind those around you to be quiet when the O is on the field.

I'm stevestojan and I approve this message.

you went to the game and didn't come to the tbdhot? wtf.

than why were so many bills fans screaming their heads off while the bills were on offense. I, like the op, was also trying to quiet down the people that yell at everything

I think you're doing it wrong. You don't want your O to be taken out of the game because it's too loud, nor because it's too quiet. There's a happy medium. As for the posted that said Sunday was just right, I agree.

Dumbest thread ever.

Ever? bull ****. I was drunk. But at least 10% of my section didn't know when to be quiet.

And yes, I know everyone here knows to be quiet but I want to be sure everyone knows to tell others to STFU. If this thread saves one millionth of a decibel, I've done my job.

Love you, Beerball. Jerk.

you went to the game and didn't come to the tbdhot? wtf.

You think I want to put a face to this name?

Fans were perfect last Sunday.

Honestly? That is so cool to hear.

Makes a huge difference.

Go Bills Fans at the Ralph !!

and stevestojan. i agree. no reason not to throw the reminder out there! and a good time to save the vocal chords for when the D is up or ST !!

those of us at home can yell the whole damned time. but even i am quiet before the snap : )