Bill Burr Talking Bills

billsgpr88

Love Bill Burr. Love that he shared his feelings.

If anyone listens to Rob Kelly, another fellow comedian from the Boston area/ good friends with Burr, believes New Englanders have had decades of being spoiled and don't remember those awful years in the 70's-90's.

Overall, in his act, he explains he has mentally prepared himself that era will end and decades of horrendous play will follow bringing forth a new era in sad, drunken, depressive sports fandom.

I remember him addressing a time he went to a Bills game years ago wearing a Patriots skully. He went to the bathroom and was pissing in the trough and someone pushed him in the back while he was pissing. Let's just say he didn't have a lot of good things to say about Bills fans after that incident.

I remember him addressing a time he went to a Bills game years ago wearing a Patriots skully. He went to the bathroom and was pissing in the trough and someone pushed him in the back while he was pissing. Let's just say he didn't have a lot of good things to say about Bills fans after that incident.

I don't condone the behavior but Cheats* fans coming to the Ralph are taking chances of exposing themselves to this kind of stupidity. Watch the game on TV if you really want to avoid the possibility of this behavior. At least don't wear Cheats* gear go neutral.