TNF: Denver at KC

YoloinOhio

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this just looks terrible. horrible football so far. manning has no awareness, seriously, just looks awful and has no touch.

both teams, wow. i picked the chiefs to finish out over broncos but both teams are just uninspiring. Chargers might walk away with the west.

Man, I can't believe Kyle Orton was our QB last season.

this just looks terrible. horrible football so far. manning has no awareness, seriously, just looks awful and has no touch.

both teams, wow. i picked the chiefs to finish out over broncos but both teams are just uninspiring. Chargers might walk away with the west.

They look like the Marrone Bills. Great D, terrible O.

i love having football on Thursday nights but it always seems to look like this. These guys need more than 3 days between games.

My first thought too. At least with Manning it was 1st down in Week 2 (and also the only play he could make).

@TheCauldron: GIF: Peyton Manning, sacked by the aura of the Chiefs defensive line http://t.co/NXaQS5mpeI

Interesting: Announcer said Kubiak calls all the plays. Manning has been pretty successful calling his own game. I'll give it a few weeks before Manning convinces Kubiak and Elway to let him call his own game.

I agree. How can you not hand Manning the keys to the car.

I suppose Peyton has to call the plays that Kubiak wants but he may go full "Varsity Blues" here soon.

I would imagine it would be a discussion more than a mandate. Not during a drive of course, but during the week building the game plan and on the sideline between drives. I can't imagine they'd cut Peyton out completely. I would hope (for Denver's sake) he has a lot of leeway to check out of anything.

i love having football on Thursday nights but it always seems to look like this. These guys need more than 3 days between games.

@TheCauldron: GIF: Peyton Manning, sacked by the aura of the Chiefs defensive line http://t.co/NXaQS5mpeI

never even thoguht of it like that, but yeah, you're right. they all just look slow.

the defenses, though, this game still look awful. for top notch defenses they're still playing good but they're not as lively as they could be.