Tom Brady Wants to Shut You Up!

26CornerBlitz

Presser Points - Tom Brady: Great feeling to 'shut everyone up' on the road

Brady looking to shut up Bills Mafia - Buffalo not only has an outspoken, cocky head coach, but also a passionate fan base that exudes the same characteristics despite the team's long playoff drought. Ryan praised his fans for their efforts last Sunday in helping to upset, literally and figuratively, the Colts. He's looking for the same this week and Brady is looking for just the opposite. "It's part of pro football. To be a good team you have to win on the road,"

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Did you see the look of sadness and pain on Luck's face last week? That "why isn't anything working?! look?"

Brady is going to be screaming F*** a lot and hanging his head on the bench.

Malcomb Butler is their best CB. The guy isn't that good. He made one great play to win a Super Bowl, but counting on him as their #1 guy at CB is going to cost them.

"But it's great, it's a great feeling when you shut everyone up by the end, by the fourth quarter half the stadium is empty. That's part of the motivation. You make good plays. You quiet them down. You take control of the game. Winning on the road is a very satisfying feeling."

Buffalo fans, I do believe we have been challenged. Nobody leaves. Nobody stops yelling.

Edited by Hopeful

I totally get what Brady is saying.

One thing I envy about an athlete's job is the ability to shove it right in the faces of people who are rooting against you or didn't believe in you.

Few other professions offer such a satisfying sense of karma.

He's going to fail this week in his quest, but hopefully he can get a few division wins to help us keep the Jets and Dolphins back from the 1st place Bills.

Edited by TheFunPolice

I totally get what Brady is saying.

One thing I envy about an athlete's job is the ability to shove it right in the faces of people who are rooting against you or didn't believe in you.

Few other professions offer such a satisfying sense of karma.

He's going to fail this week in his quest, but hopefully he can get a few division wins to help us keep the Jets and Dolphins back from the 1st place Bills.

Eff that- I'm happy with them getting their a$$es kicked in every division game. Can't Tarnish that legacy enough imo