After Pats, AFCE is still a "trio of zeroes"

YoloinOhio

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/09/14/after-patriots-afc-east-still-trio-zeros/I3CQidbEbK2yAhzJ8pqzUN/story.html?event=event25

Dont listen to the noise of September. Winning the AFC East is still like signing up for Facebook or getting Pete Roses autograph: Its easy.

The Patriots have won the AFC East six straight years and 11 of the last 12 seasons. There has never been dominance like this by any team in any professional football league. It speaks to the greatness of Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, but it also speaks to the clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right competition from Buffalo, Miami, and New York.

Rex needs to wallpaper the locker room with this article

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw that this morning. Very in-depth. :rolleyes:

Love this "But the Patriots have Belichick and Brady. The Bills, Dolphins, and Jets have a bunch of wannabes and never-weres." Seriously the Bills need to pound the ever loving **** out of the Pats**. It's time.

Miami beat them soundly last year. If I were them, I'd tread lightly looking at the defenses in the division.

Well, they are bound to lose a game or two in division every now and then. And Miami is always a very tough out at home in September, which is when and where the Pats lost to them.

The past is the past is the past. The Patriots have not faced a division this strong in a long, long time. The AFCE has been one of the worst in football for much of the last decade - this year it will be one of the best.

I happen to agree with you, but you have to remember that AFCE teams have come out of the chute strong plenty of times in the past, too. We are talking about unprecedented, absolutely mind-boggling dominance here, over a very long period of time.

Well it has to end sometime. This would be like a columnist in Columbus writing some arrogant article about how Michigan will never beat osu this year because they are 1-10 over the last 11. That Michigan is crap now has always been crap and will always be crap. No matter that there are new coaches, new players, etc. I dont believe that and it's the same thing here. I would be mortified - there is always a chance.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The past is the past is the past. The Patriots have not faced a division this strong in a long, long time. The AFCE has been one of the worst in football for much of the last decade - this year it will be one of the best.

Well said Bill.

This article is a not so subtle reminder as to why everyone hates the Pats.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/09/14/after-patriots-afc-east-still-trio-zeros/I3CQidbEbK2yAhzJ8pqzUN/story.html?event=event25

Dont listen to the noise of September. Winning the AFC East is still like signing up for Facebook or getting Pete Roses autograph: Its easy.

The Patriots have won the AFC East six straight years and 11 of the last 12 seasons. There has never been dominance like this by any team in any professional football league. It speaks to the greatness of Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, but it also speaks to the clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right competition from Buffalo, Miami, and New York.

Rex needs to wallpaper the locker room with this article

it speaks to CHEATING!!!! period. thanks for listening