An open letter to Robert Kraft

RedDog3940

Where did you get the stealing the business part? Just curious. I knew he married the $ (boss's daughter), but not anything about stealing.

Married into the money and then acquired the company in a leveraged buyout.

I have colleagues I trust who have dealt with Bob Kraft face-to-face. I am told he is a buffoon of the highest order.

Married into the money and then acquired the company in a leveraged buyout.

I have colleagues I trust who have dealt with Bob Kraft face-to-face. I am told he is a buffoon of the highest order.

Doing an LBO isn't necessarily stealing the company, especially considering that the owners are pretty well-positioned to value it.

I have a buddy who also "did business" with Kraft. He liked him personally, but that was just based on the fact that Kraft had lots of pictures of his family in his office.

Another old friend did business with Eddie Debartolo--said he was nothing more than a whiny, not too bright spoiled rich kid.

Where did you get the stealing the business part? Just curious. I knew he married the $ (boss's daughter), but not anything about stealing.

Took over the business with a leveraged buy out, in 1968. That is not generally a friendly transaction.

And extorted Boston.

Oh, I forgot about the Hartford Whalers/Patriots.

He hired a friend of mine and promised him the world. Interview and follow up was in the stadium. Very impressed. Fired the next year for down sizing and given a piece of grass as a bonus. Not a very nice boss. Rich Yes! Class NO!

I'm sure everyone believed what he said about wanting the Bills to sty in Buffalo while boozing it up with Bon Jersey. Nice try douche bag.

The phrase that best suits Kraft:

"He is shaking your hand while he is pissing in your pocket."