• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really don't get it

Oh it sounds like his roster spot doesn't count while he is suspended

Winner, winner.

Dareus's roster spot doesnt count this week. Neither does IK's while he's suspended. If we can activate him without it taking up a spot, then it is the smart thing to do.

Whaley goin rouge again!

Lol people r so dumb

I honestly thought this right away suspended players don't count but I wasn't sure of rule with practice squad or he might have to clear waivers in 4-6 weeks and could lose him then (but if injuries happen in those week) we cover our selfs

My fantasy league has two ir spots and I have two guys who will be back in 4 weeks sitting there it's what smart gms do ;)

That's honestly a great move to make. The guy is going to be suspended for 4 games and won't count against the active roster. This holds a spot on the active 53 for a guy that they may not want to let go into waivers/or let go at all at this point for when Dareus returns next week.

That's honestly a great move to make. The guy is going to be suspended for 4 games and won't count against the active roster. This holds a spot on the active 53 for a guy that they may not want to let go into waivers/or let go at all at this point for when Dareus returns next week.

Does this also free up an extra practice squad spot?

Lol people r so dumb

I honestly thought this right away suspended players don't count but I wasn't sure of rule with practice squad or he might have to clear waivers in 4-6 weeks and could lose him then (but if injuries happen in those week) we cover our selfs

My fantasy league has two ir spots and I have two guys who will be back in 4 weeks sitting there it's what smart gms do ;)

Whaley is batting about 1.000 lately. Go bills. we finally have this thing right. we'll see if it translates to the field, but the management of the team is in good hands

Does this also free up an extra practice squad spot?

Do the 4 games on the active/suspended list count long term against practice squad eligibility?

If he's on the active roster then I believe it does. I don't think you can designate a player to the active roster even while he is under the suspension and have that suspension count in both placed. Granted I don't think the suspension would count unless he was on the active roster. Similar to what Spikes is facing right now. If a team signs him he needs to be on the active roster to serve the suspension and not on the PS. At least from my understanding.

@viccarucci: With Enemkpali's expected 4-game suspension, #Bills will look to add a player to 53-man roster so today's cut could be re-signed soon.

@ChrisTrapasso: Didnt think #Bills would have to cut anyone with IK being on suspended list. Guess they did. Now they wait to see if Thompson clears waivers