Bills activating IK to 53

YoloinOhio

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Hughes for Kelvin Sheppard?

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/20725/jerry-hughes-playing-time-made-difference-from-colts-to-bills

The Buffalo Bills' trade that sent linebacker Kelvin Sheppard to the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for defensive end Jerry Hughes might be remembered as one of the most lopsided deals in recent NFL memory.

That deal -- made on April 29, 2013 by Buddy Nix in one of his final acts before stepping down as Bills' general manager

Confusing!! Like musical chairs.

To the poster who asked about Red Bryant, he will be signed soon IMO. His salary would be fully guaranteed if he was on roster wk1. Pay per game afterwards. They really liked him I heard. Has had offers elsewhere but hasn't signed.

Confusing!! Like musical chairs.

To the poster who asked about Red Bryant, he will be signed soon IMO. His salary would be fully guaranteed if he was on roster wk1. Pay per game afterwards. They really liked him I heard. Has had offers elsewhere but hasn't signed.

very interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

Does MarQueis Gray go on IR with a broken arm?

Rex said it was a small fracture in his forearm, and he made it sound like it wasn't going to keep him out too long. But we will wait and see what other news and decisions come out this week.

Rex said it was a small fracture in his forearm, and he made it sound like it wasn't going to keep him out too long. But we will wait and see what other news and decisions come out this week.

Good to hear. I think Gray has shown signs that he may be a keeper.