TNF: Steelers at Pats** NBC 8:30 est

YoloinOhio

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The defense can run back a 2pt conversion for 2 points this season? What is this, sandlot rules? I bet when the rules committee plays poker, they declare "twos, threes, fours, fives, and the queen of hearts wild" too.

:lol: I like it though. But maybe that's just because the Buffalo defense might be able to get a couple cheap points this season because of it.

It certainly helps keep Br*dy off the field if the offense is able to play keep away. I think we're going to run all over them.

The hell with that. I don't want them to play keep-away. I want Brady on the field, so they can hit him as much as !@#$ing possible.

That's cause they rarely threw to him in the red zone. It takes a great football mind like Belichick's yo think if throwing to a 6ft 7in guy in the end zone

It helps that Belichick used Gronk as a decoy.

If the Bills used someone like Gronk as a decoy to throw someone else, the torches and pitchforks would come out.

It could have been interpreted either way. Many here have crapped all over Chandler.

hes an average pass catching TE who will look better with Brady throwing to him and being left open while teams try to cover Gronk in 2 TE sets. He's a great fit for their offense. He is not a good fit for ours, because he would be a liability as a run blocker. He was a good signing by NE. I was not a huge fan of his as a player in Buffalo. I do think he is a great person.