TNF: Steelers at Pats** NBC 8:30 est

YoloinOhio

That is the first truly aggressive statement i have seen from you!

I got a million of them. I !@#$ing hate Brady. I hate Brady more than Marino...and Marino tried to pick up my wife. I !@#$ing hate Brady.

In fact, I'm sure that mother!@#$er cheated in the Under Armor commercial they just aired. Cheating mother!@#$er was probably wearing Adidas.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, I'm sure that mother!@#$er cheated in the Under Armor commercial they just aired. Cheating mother!@#$er was probably wearing Adidas.

"Every Single Day. Every Single Day, No Matter What...I Cheat. Every Single Day..."

Edited by Lurker

I got a million of them. I !@#$ing hate Brady. I hate Brady more than Marino...and Marino tried to pick up my wife. I !@#$ing hate Brady.

No No those are in fun comments. I am thinking you may actually not like the fellow after the physical beating remark. I dont mind it one bit. i am all about seeing tears, from either getting beaten or getting Beat

No No those are in fun comments. I am thinking you may actually not like the fellow after the physical beating remark. I dont mind it one bit. i am all about seeing tears, from either getting beaten or getting Beat

I didn't say he should be beaten. I said he should be Theismanned.

Of course, I think Theismann should be beaten on general principle...but that's besides the point.

Of course, I think Theismann should be beaten on general principle...but that's besides the point.

ty for the general clarification. I might have a bias and then spun it a turn or two ; )

Edited by 3rdand12

I never cheer for anyone to be injured.... but "Theismanned" has a nice ring to it and therefore it must be OK. Just Do It!