Steelers vs. Pats -who should Bills fans really want to win?

YoloinOhio

Who are you rooting for tonight?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Steelers or Patriots to win tonight?

• Steelers. I would never root for the Cheatriots no matter what and I think the Bills can win the AFCE.
    • Pats****. I don't think the Bills can win the AFCE and a Steelers loss helps them to a WC.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Steelers, no question. I cannot nor will I ever bring myself to route for a disgraceful, crooked organization that's gotten away with so much, blatantly did what they've done, lied about it and then gotten away with it.

That being said, it astounds me THAR the loss of Dick LeBeau and Troy Poalumalu had this much impact on an organization that has historically trademarked itself on its defense. They are a bad unit, and it scares me to say Gisele's husband and company might put up a 50-burger amongst the pomp and circumstance of their "championship"*****...celebration. 😞😞😞

God do I hate the Pats and everything associated with them. First of all, how could ANYONE in Buffalo want those dirtbags to win? 2nd of all, I honestly think the Bills have a better chance at the division than they do at a Wild Card. Steelers tonight and Dareus Mauling their replacement center next week = Bills 2-0 Pats 0-2