BILLS Power Rankings, enter them here...

r00tabaga

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SI_PeterKing

Good morning. Fine Fifteen is up. Bring your arguments. http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/09/29/nfl-week-3-rankings-patriots-packers-cardinals

9. Buffalo (2-1). In Tyrod Rex Trusts. This is why: Tyrod Taylor has put up 73 points the last two weeks. Tyrod Taylor is completing 74 percent of his throws. Tyrod Taylor has a passer rating 33 points higher than Peyton Manning.

NFL.com's Elliot Harrison has us at #6 (up 1 spot) Also worth noting that we are the highest ranked team on the list that has a loss.

That was a butt-kicking by the Bills down in Miami. Everyone got in on the act: the pass rush, Ronald Darby, Corey Graham, Chris Hogan, Bacarri Rambo, Tyrod Taylor, Marcell Dareus, Karlos Williams, Joe Ferguson ... OK, maybe not the last guy. But don't tell me the guys from the '70s and '80s Bills didn't love watching Miami get dominated from kickoff to gun. Week 2's loss to the Patriots already seems well in the rearview -- that's how you answer a Sit down! from the ruler of your division.

Back to those old Bills for a moment. Did you know Buffalo lost all 20 of its meetings with the Dolphins from 1970 to '79? Power Rankings Trivia: The Bills finally beat Miami in 1980 behind 131 yards and two touchdowns from whom? (@HarrisonNFL)

Don't believe that site. They state we only play 2 more teams that made playoffs last year. I count at least 3 - NE, Cin, Dal

WRT last seasons expectations or this seasons?

Looks reasonable. Although I think we'd beat Carolina (ranked higher) and Atlanta (ranked lower) would give us a lot of trouble

I'm good with 8. Week by week as the W keep coming, then I would expect a higher ranking. This is still a developing entity with the new coaches and QB. One step at a time.

Atlanta may not be such a pushover in their house.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/week/4

Bills fall two spots to 10.

HAHAHAHAHA :doh: :doh:

:censored::censored:

So they beat the spit out of Miami and fall two spots? :lol:

Remember, last week's results after the Miami/Jax game?

I don't take these things seriously... but also this stuff doesn't take place in a vacuum... its possible they still think highly of the Bills, but other games made other teams just that much more impressive to them. Meh :)

Can't resist commenting - Falcons & Panthers leapfrog Bills by narrowly beating teams who were playing with backup QBs?

Yep. Makes sense to me. :rolleyes:

Remember, last week's results after the Miami/Jax game?

I don't take these things seriously... but also this stuff doesn't take place in a vacuum... its possible they still think highly of the Bills, but other games made other teams just that much more impressive to them. Meh :)

The right approach. :thumbsup:

WRT last seasons expectations or this seasons?

I'm good with 8. Week by week as the W keep coming, then I would expect a higher ranking. This is still a developing entity with the new coaches and QB. One step at a time.

Atlanta may not be such a pushover in their house.

HAHAHAHAHA :doh: :doh:

:censored::censored:

If you read their comment it said Buffalo only play 2 more teams that made playoffs last year. They need better quality control. It's three.