Amazing tidbit about the Bills' 2015 Offense

Rubes

And Tyrod, Shady, Felton, Clay and Harvin all recent adds.

Thats why Indy is scared right now. We have lots of film on Luck, fleener, hilton and their defense.

They have zero film on Rex running this D, or this new qb and system we have.

Take the over at 46.5 people.... my only free betting tip of the year.

Woods was a starter in 2013.

Yep. He started 14 of the 16 games. According to Pro Football Reference on the starting lineup, which is usually just the first play, the bills had three WR with Stevei, Graham and Woods. Graham started 6 games. So you would have to consider Woods the starter alongside Stevie.

Woods was a starter in 2013.

But he's not listed as a starter currently on the official depth chart the OP linked to.

What about Henderson at RT? I am pretty sure he started all 16 games last year.

Yes, but the comparison was to 2013 - 2 years ago.

Yep. He started 14 of the 16 games. According to Pro Football Reference on the starting lineup, which is usually just the first play, the bills had three WR with Stevei, Graham and Woods. Graham started 6 games. So you would have to consider Woods the starter alongside Stevie.

though he played something like 95% of the snaps his rookie season, i remember looking at the lineup each week on 2013 and noticing Woods was not listed as a starter. It was SJ and TJ. . I think he only was listed as a starter when Stevie was hurt or out due to his mom's death. So they likely didn't consider him a "starter". Just thinking back.

though he played something like 95% of the snaps his rookie season, i remember looking at the lineup each week on 2013 and noticing Woods was not listed as a starter. It was SJ and TJ. . I think he only was listed as a starter when Stevie was hurt or out due to his mom's death. So they likely didn't consider him a "starter". Just thinking back.

On Pro Football Reference, which is as good an indicator as anything IMO, it has Woods listed at 14 games played and 14 games started. With TJ as 6 games started.

Thats why Indy is scared right now. We have lots of film on Luck, fleener, hilton and their defense.

I got that over in a 3 over parlay, and a straight but.

shhhhh! I may place another before it moves.

On Pro Football Reference, which is as good an indicator as anything IMO, it has Woods listed at 14 games played and 14 games started. With TJ as 6 games started.

its a great site but I think because the Bills were not officially listing him as a starter (only filled in when Stevie was out) and the info was tweeted out by Bills PR, that's probably why they didn't consider him a starter in 2013.

Indy isnt scared...not when you have Luck.