Who claims Cassel?

Gasjuggler

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why are you so obsessed with sh***ing on Matt Cassel?

Why do you care ? When a guy sucks I can say he sucks. He has a long long track record.

You do it to guys who haven't played 16 games. For 8 months straight. Give me a month to be like you.

Apologies for being right. Ignore me if you must.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Why do you care ? When a guy sucks I can say he sucks. He has a long long track record.

You do it to guys who haven't played 16 games. For 8 months straight. Give me a month to be like you.

Apologies for being right. Ignore me if you must.

Because it's annoying. And no, that's not true. I never said EJ Manuel should be in the arena league. I don't constantly mock and berate him. I certainly don't root against him or relish in his failures. For the hundredth time, the most damning thing I've ever said about him is that I think it's unlikely he develops into a franchise QB. Do you think he will? As far as Cassel goes, for one, you're not right. He's not going to end up in the arena league. He's going to get signed by someone tomorrow. You better hope it works out for Taylor and if it doesn't, that Manuel looks like he did against the Pittsburgh Ghosts and not like he did the last time he played in the regular season. And God forbid, they both get hurt. But that's never happened since- oh wait, yeah, two years ago when Jeff Tuel had to play in a meaningful game for us. We'll see if you're right. I would've kept him around as insurance over a freaking fifth tight end when we don't even have good tight ends.

You really get your rocks off piling on Cassel. Tell ya what, when Manuel throws his 96th TD as an NFL QB, I'll send you a cake with his likeness on it. You have my word.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Because it's annoying. And no, that's not true. I never said EJ Manuel should be in the arena league. I don't constantly mock and berate him. I certainly don't root against him or relish in his failures. For the hundredth time, the most damning thing I've ever said about him is that I think it's unlikely he develops into a franchise QB. Do you think he will? As far as Cassel goes, for one, you're not right. He's not going to end up in the arena league. He's going to get signed by someone tomorrow. You better hope it works out for Taylor and if it doesn't, that Manuel looks like he did against the Pittsburgh Ghosts and not like he did the last time he played in the regular season. And God forbid, they both get hurt. But that's never happened since- oh wait, yeah, two years ago when Jeff Tuel had to play in a meaningful game for us. We'll see if you're right. I would've kept him around as insurance over a freaking fifth tight end when we don't even have good tight ends.

You really get your rocks off piling on Cassel. Tell ya what, when Manuel throws his 96th TD as an NFL QB, I'll send you a cake with his likeness on it. You have my word.

Yet you're sure Cassel will look better than he's looked the past 4 years? Cassel would have been on IR after the first quarter in that Houston game.