Who is all going to the Colts game?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming up 20a from the south for the whole season, don't think hammers lot works for us. We usually hit on of the lots off 20a for the easy out. Plan on going to all the games and super psyched. Haven't been this ready for a season since the 90's.

Edited by dbmu1977

With the time difference... the game will be live on Monday morning, New Zealand time.

The wife and I are both taking the day off and will feast on wings, swill beer and watch the game on NFLGamePass.

Let's go Buffalo!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you knuckleheads! I will not be bringing the fish fan this year as he lost his permission slip in his purse...but will be bringing my son who is huge Bills/football/tailgating fan for his first opener.

I plan to get there early (between 6:45 and 7) to set up so that I can have breakfast stromboli's ready upon everyones arrival. GO BILLS!!!

That's not early

That's what I was thinking!!

Man I cant wait to see you all there! My mouth will be watering just hearing about what everyone is bringing but dont worry I will only look and admire since I cant take anything with me!

So excited to meet all of you!

CBF

You don't need to bring food in order to eat.