Too cute

Beerball

It's cute until you realize the toddler gets to go home and the baby gorilla is home. No matter how nice the zoo, animals like that don't belong in little boxes. And yes I realize the gorilla and its parents and probably its grandparents have always lived in zoos and thus don't, ostensibly, know the difference. It doesn't make it better.

I can't view youtube whilst working, but it seems as if El Sphero del Beero has compared me to a gorilla.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

i made no mention of any Gugny in my post. I demand an immediate public apology or I'm going to take to my Twitter account and accuse you of blowing your way to the top.

I remember going to the Buffalo Zoo as a kid in the early 70's and seeing the primates and felines basically in prison cells with steel bars. That gorilla is in the Ritz Carlton compared to those days.

have you been to a zoo recently? many of them are much, much better.

Toledo Zoo, Columbus Zoo and the Asheboro (NC State) zoo are phenomenal

Presumably you have a home in which you are fairly comfortable and relatively happy. Lock yourself inside and never come out again. Never interact with any other members of your species (who are not inside your box ever again) Only interact with other creatures (non-humans) through the closed windows, have people deliver you food based on a schedule of what they would like you to eat. Have a spouse and children and never let them outside either. One day someone will come take your children away to another locked house and you'll never see them again. See how long you like your home.

I spend my time on the internet, clearly, yes.

Except, it's in the basement. There are no windows. I order only delivery foods. I could have gone pro, first round pick in the NFL but my knee gave out in Junior High. I bench 500lbs. My mom loves me.

Presumably you have a home in which you are fairly comfortable and relatively happy. Lock yourself inside and never come out again. Never interact with any other members of your species (who are not inside your box ever again) Only interact with other creatures (non-humans) through the closed windows, have people deliver you food based on a schedule of what they would like you to eat. Have a spouse and children and never let them outside either. One day someone will come take your children away to another locked house and you'll never see them again. See how long you like your home.

I love it. Eight years and counting.

I remember going to the Buffalo Zoo as a kid in the early 70's and seeing the primates and felines basically in prison cells with steel bars. That gorilla is in the Ritz Carlton compared to those days.

I only went once on a kindergarten school trip in the mid-60's and even as a five year old thinking "whoa, this place sucks!"