Rex confirms Seantrel at RT; Graham at S

YoloinOhio

Yup. I think Hendy will be the LT next year and will have to pencil-in CyKo at present and hope he continues to improve.

Maybe next year since RI is on a 1-year deal. But Zack Martin didn't play last game and they had an 8th year journeyman starting in his place, while at LG they had a 3rd year UDFA.

Hmm, that I did not know.

Still, though, Doc, once you get past our starters and beyond Cujo and Urbs...eeesh.

Hmm, that I did not know.

Still, though, Doc, once you get past our starters and beyond Cujo and Urbs...eeesh.

Richardson will make it also but those are your eight. Pray to the great flying spaghetti monster for OL health this season.

The Bills will have more leverage in discussions because they have an LT-in-waiting (Seantral) and a RT-in-waiting (CuJo) - they won't have to completely break the bank and overpay for Glenn.

I agree the best thing that can happen is Seantral transitions to LT and CuJo keeps progressing into a RT.

These things will have nothing to do with how much Glenn makes, if the Bills do not pay him, someone will. I do like that the Bills have options it appears.

Remember when we were bummed D. Bell left?! Ha

The Bills will have more leverage in discussions because they have an LT-in-waiting (Seantral) and a RT-in-waiting (CuJo) - they won't have to completely break the bank and overpay for Glenn.

How Seantral plays has nothing to do with Glenns' worth to the entire league.

You could say that for most teams though.

Very true...I just wish it wasn't!

Richardson will make it also but those are your eight. Pray to the great flying spaghetti monster for OL health this season.

Very true, but he is more of a project.

Hmm, we drafted a qb a couple of years ago that from get go everyone agreed was going to be a bit of a project and that it would take time for him to develope...

No sense of humor I see.

Hah that is true! Touche.

At the same time I just can't help myself- overrated, dear eball, is when there's a difference in perceived value vs. actual value. Any player you and I perceive as having value can theoretically be overrated. Disagreements can be a wonderful, productive thing, you don't have to agree with the viewpoint but the opinion is perfectly plausible

Edited by Aaron