Whaley is an idiot for cutting Fred

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about being good, it's about being better than the next guy.

Also, 1000 yards from scrimmage. I think that's Bryce's career total?

Now that you are off the Johnny football bandwagon, is this rant going to be the new pet project for you?

It's not about being good, it's about being better than the next guy.

Also, 1000 yards from scrimmage. I think that's Bryce's career total?

Yawn.

It's a clear logical football decision, not my job to teach you football

Yawn.

It's a clear logical football decision, not my job to teach you football

Nope. Every decision has pros and cons. To pretend it was a one-sided argument is disingenuous. Also, Fred is a better RB, today, than Bryce Brown. I don't know anyone who disagrees.

I'll take that as a yes, for the foreseeable future.

(And you know I'm just giving you a hard time....)

Of course. And yeah, Fred might've been my favorite Bill of all time, so it might get messy.

Edited by FireChan

Nope. Every decision has pros and cons. To pretend it was a one-sided argument is disingenuous. Also, Fred is a better RB, today, than Bryce Brown. I don't know anyone who disagrees.

More complete? Probably.

Better at actually running? That's a maybe, and kind of a big deal.

Who`s the Idiot now ? Thanks for all the past remarks. The truth be told.

I think you're kind of a Delta Bravo for the amount of pleasure and zeal with which you pursued Fredex getting cut. Not sure about the idiot though.

More complete? Probably.

Better at actually running? That's a maybe, and kind of a big deal.

Good way to put it. I don't think any rational people would argue that Freddy possesses better wheels than Brown at this point. But Freddy has probably forgotten more about pass protection than Bryce has learned to this point.

GO BILLS!!!

This is a Buffalo Bills Fans website and we're all fans of the Bills.

Fan is short for fanatics. and thread's like this and others on this board today certainly prove than fans are fanatics, Rational thinking goes out the window when dealing with emotion. Blame it on Whaley not wanting to admit he's wrong on Brown; Show how from 2006 to 2011 FJ's stats were better than McCoy and all the other Bills, but kind of forgetting that it's now 2015; just plain stupidness, but that's how fanatics act.

My problem with it is, in my opinion, Fred's leadership, drive, and will to win for one year is worth 2-3 years of Dixon and Brown combined.

I can't back it up with facts but I just know that there's going to come a time this year where we're going to regret letting Fred Jackson go so soon. Some 3rd and 4 in the 4th quarter where the odds are against us and everybody is losing their spirit, there won't be a Fred Jackson to carry the pile.