Losman bashers are literally clueless

Albany,n.y.

I agree. Sue is great for this board, always has been. But her stance here is ridiculous. I understand she likes Drew. Hell, I do to. But there comes a time when you have to face facts. And the writing is on the wall, Drew is done in Buffalo. We can't change it, we're not the one making the decision. And she has every right to B word and complain about it, that's fair. But it's another thing entirely to be SO upset by it you root for your team to fail. I mean, what does that accomplish?

Either some one is using her name, or she is drunk from a party...it is 1am afterall :P

237231[/snapback]

True....if you are tippin them back out there Sue....HAVE ONE FOR ME

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise to LMAO at all of you fools when loseman fails like I expect him to do. :P

237203[/snapback]

Chris simms was drafted in 2003. Was cut by the bucs last year. Last heard he was on the Redskins.

My source is ESPN.

Just to prove that I am so right. You all are so desperite in denial.

The above series of statements are both clueless and pathetic! ;)

Sue is great for this board, always has been. But her stance here is ridiculous.

237231[/snapback]

Like the guy that bashed JP, I have a system for rating posters on this board:

GREEN - the poster appears to be a decent person, meaning no harm to anyone, and I enjoy reading their opinions. They do not seek celebrity status on the board, just enjoy posting their honest opinions.

YELLOW - I tend to agree with them half the time, but even when I don't agree there is usually some validity to what they say. They do tend to come up with the occasional vulgar or negative or arrogant, self-serving post.

RED - they consistently get under my skin with their stupidity or attitude. They are ME-FIRST people who seek to become the subject of board discussion (i.e., ICE).

Unfortunately I have Sue down as being in the RED category. Suffice it to say that her self-absorption is palpable with each and every post, and that repulses me.

Like the guy that bashed JP, I have a system for rating posters on this board:

GREEN - the poster appears to be a decent person, meaning no harm to anyone, and I enjoy reading their opinions.  They do not seek celebrity status on the board, just enjoy posting their honest opinions.

YELLOW - I tend to agree with them half the time, but even when I don't agree there is usually some validity to what they say.  They do tend to come up with the occasional vulgar or negative or arrogant, self-serving post.

RED - they consistently get under my skin with their stupidity or attitude.  They are ME-FIRST people who seek to become the subject of board discussion (i.e., ICE).

Unfortunately I have Sue down as being in the RED category.  Suffice it to say that her self-absorption is palpable with each and every post, and that repulses me.

237265[/snapback]

Just because I get under your skin. Therefore expect more of it. First of all I dont speak stupidity. It is those of who have established themselves as the A$$ holes of the board that continue to speak it. :P The only ones you will ever agree with are those who are exactly like you. I could name a few, but they know who they are.

Chris simms was drafted in 2003. Was cut by the bucs last year. Last heard he was on the Redskins.

My source is ESPN.

Just to prove that I am so right. You all are so desperite in denial.

The above series of statements are both clueless and pathetic!  :P

237264[/snapback]

You know what happened when the bills had an QB that had a huge surfer like ego.

Try not to think so hard your brain might go on overload ;)

Here was my take on Losman before the draft:

J.P. Losman is an intriguing prospect due to his arm and athleticism. Scouts vary on him whether he’s the next Brett Favre or the next Cade McNown. Since he will go in the late 1st or early second I’d be willing to take the risk that he’s the next Favre.

The most logical possibility of finding “QB of the Future” is if J.P. Losman falls to round 2. There are mixed reactions to the athletic Losman with the best case scenario finding the next Brett Favre and the worst case finding the next Cade McNown. However, if Losman is gone they might have to take a flyer on a day 2 QB.

At least one pick will be for the future because another QB has to be brought in. I just hope that the team doesn’t repeat a Jets mistake of 1991. The Jets loved Brett Favre & came within one pick of getting him in round 2, after desperate attempts to trade up (they had no #1 that year). When Favre was taken by Atlanta, the Jets still had the need for a QB of the future, they took the next QB on their board, Browning Nagle. If the Bills get into the same spot, say they like Losman and they miss him by a pick or 2, I hope they regroup and forget about a QB of the future and just concentrate on other positions.

Mock Draft Buffalo Bills

(As I would select)

1st Rd. 1) Roy Williams WR 2) J.P. Losman QB 3) Randy Starks DT 4) Donnell Washington DT

Pick-J.P. LOSMAN QB – If Roy Williams is still on the board, which I believe there is a chance he will be, it’s a no brainer and he’s the pick. I’m speculating here that he’s not and if I were GM I’d try to trade down a bit and go QB of the future here since the other 1st round QBs are long gone. Since I can’t trade down unless the Bills do I’ll be picking either Roy Williams or J.P. Losman at pick 13.

Thankfully, the Bills (unlike the 1991 Jets) were successful in trading up & getting Losman. In my own draft I ended up taking JP at pick 13. The morning of the draft I posted why I thought JP should be our top pick, I got some replies quoting the coach killer opinions. The second I saw the Dallas helmet change to a Bills helmet on ESPN, I knew we had traded up in order to pick JP. It wasn't a very well kept secret that TD & company liked JP (as well as GB & STL-so he had to get ahead of those 2 teams) and TD was brilliant enough to get Lee Evans & JP Losman on draft day. I'm glad I'm not running things because we'd have had Bernard Berrian instead of Evans, I'm glad that none of the JP bashers are running things either. They're probably the same ones who wanted to draft Flutie instead of Bruce Smith even though we already had the NFL rights to Kelly.

RED - they consistently get under my skin with their stupidity or attitude.  They are ME-FIRST people who seek to become the subject of board discussion (i.e., ICE).

237265[/snapback]

Use the Ignore feature on your "Reds." It saves time and sooner or later, guys like ICE lose their soapbox and move on.

sue , get real stop the crap . get behind the bills and lets hope we have a good year . so when drew goes are you going with him ?you sound just like you are saying things just to be a pain , kinda like your home work question post. :P

237208[/snapback]

Simms was drafted by and is still with the Bucs. He was never cut, therefore we was never with the Redskins. There is a good chance he is Tampa Bay's QB of the future.

I promise to LMAO at all of you fools when loseman fails like I expect him to do. :P

237203[/snapback]

What have you read or seen about Losman that makes you so sure he is going to fail? 10 snaps during the regualr season last year? A couple of brief appearances in preseason games last year? If you are so positive that JP is going to fail, why not just become a fan of whatever team Bledsoe goes to? TD took a chance with DB and it didn't work out. It's time to move on.

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

God, I just love the maturity level of the "most knowledgeable fans in football."