Losman bashers are literally clueless

Albany,n.y.

That includes all the talent that the pats have also. Which is real step up from the bills.

237578[/snapback]

So,if the Patriots were the Bills including coaching staff except for Tom Brady behind center would the Bills have won?

NO!!!! Bledsoe's team did nothing before Brady stepped and magically took them to the SB.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just being realistic.

237584[/snapback]

When did realistic become based in "what-if's" We are talking about next year and once again overpaying for a QB that was ranked at the bottom of the league in almost every statistic last year.

So,if the Patriots were the Bills including coaching staff except for Tom Brady behind center would the Bills have won?

NO!!!! Bledsoe's team did nothing before Brady stepped and magically took them to the SB.

237588[/snapback]

Are you forgetting the super bowl drew took the pats to vs the green bay packers.

This was long before tom brady.

Are you forgetting the super bowl drew took the pats to vs the packers

237604[/snapback]

Sue, please, please stop. You already lost the debate with the Brady comment.

"If the Bills had the talent the Pats had AND had Drew, they would win the Superbowl..." But the Pats DID have all that talent AND Drew and they couldn't sniff the post season UNTIL Brady took over. It's the same thing here.

You proved yourself wrong there. Like I said earlier, it's fine to be sad to see Drew go. But don't wish JP ill because of it. You know what I mean?

Sue, there comes a point in time when you have to realize certain areas are not performing up to par, and a change is needed. I too supported Drew the past couple of years and thought he could turn it around, but he didnt, and now its time for a change.

It isnt the talent, or lack of it, around him. If that were the case, would you also say that Gregg Williams and his goons should have been kept around because it wasnt their faults, but the "talent" of the team that caused the crappy records under his helm?

I wish Drew well but its time for a change at QB and whether JP fails or succeeds, I do not know, but what I do know is that I will support him, because he is a Buffalo Bill.

Are you forgetting the super bowl drew took the pats to vs the green bay packers.

237604[/snapback]

Sue, that was 1996. That was almost 10 years ago. Drew isn't a 23 year old QB anymore. He's overrated and it's time for him to walk.

There is a number 1 draft pick on the bench sitting there drooling for his chance to play. I can't see overpaying for mediocrity anymore.

IMO.

Sue, please, please stop. You already lost the debate with the Brady comment.

"If the Bills had the talent the Pats had AND had Drew, they would win the Superbowl..." But the Pats DID have all that talent AND Drew and they couldn't sniff the post season UNTIL Brady took over. It's the same thing here.

You proved yourself wrong there. Like I said earlier, it's fine to be sad to see Drew go. But don't wish JP ill because of it. You know what I mean?

237610[/snapback]

I am right. But all you whiners refuse to acknowledge the existing problem.

THE POURUS OFFENSIVE LINE. Instead blame drew bledsoe.