Losman bashers are literally clueless

Albany,n.y.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget Lindell's missed FG, it was Drew's fumble that they ran back for a TD that effectively ended the game.

Bledsoe is at his worst when we need him the most.  We don't know what Losman is, but we know everything we need to know about Bledsoe.  It's time to move on.

237645[/snapback]

Whoa there buckaroo.....momentum in that game was huge. After Pitt walked down the field on our D they had it. Lindell effectively killed that game for us. I'm hardly going to blame Drew for not picking up a blindside blitz. Two men came and there was only one blocker.

Blame him if you want but that game wasn't his fault.

Shane matthews will be the starter after the offensive line gets losman killed.

237650[/snapback]

See, this is what I don't get Sue.

Forget the Drew debate for a second. Let's say (for arguement sake) that you are right. Drew is a God and TD and Wilson are idiots for letting him go.

We can't change that. What's done is done. But why would you then turn and root AGAINST the Bills? Against JP? Explain that to me and maybe we will all understand where you are coming from.

Whoa there buckaroo.....momentum in that game was huge. After Pitt walked down the field on our D they had it. Lindell effectively killed that game for us. I'm hardly going to blame Drew for not picking up a blindside blitz. Two men came and there was only one blocker.

237656[/snapback]

That game was everyones fault. But where is this great leadership Sue is talking about. I didn't see Bledsoe firing anyone up in that game.

That game was everyones fault. But where is this great leadership Sue is talking about. I didn't see Bledsoe firing anyone up in that game.

237662[/snapback]

I don't see Brady firing up anyone before games.....don't really know what you mean.

See, this is what I don't get Sue.

Forget the Drew debate for a second. Let's say (for arguement sake) that you are right. Drew is a God and TD and Wilson are idiots for letting him go.

We can't change that. What's done is done. But why would you then turn and root AGAINST the Bills? Against JP? Explain that to me and maybe we will all understand where you are coming from.

237659[/snapback]

Of course I want the bills to be successful. But, realistically they wont with this oline, the lousy TE's, underachieving WRs

237656[/snapback]

Whoa there yourself. If my memory serves me correctly (and it may not) the Steelers first play after that missed FG was a huge run by some no-name RB. Eventually we stopped them on that drive and they kicked a FG to take a slim lead. Drew's big screw-up came on the drive directly after that and put us out of the game.

No, the game wasn't *entirely* his fault but the point where we lost it completely was. (I don't think it was a blindside rush either).

I don't see Brady firing up anyone before games.....don't really know what you mean.

237667[/snapback]

Brady doesn't need to, his team does it to themselves. A part of great leadership is knowing what your teammates need. The whole offense was flat. Where was the passion from Drew? His leadership was absent.

Of course I want the bills to be successful. But, realistically they wont with this oline, the lousy TE's, underachieving WRs

237670[/snapback]

Fair enough...but don't you at somepoint have to accept the fact you can't change it and just root for JP or whomever is the Bills QB come openning day? Because not doing so is in essence rooting against your team.

Fair enough...but don't you at somepoint have to accept the fact you can't change it and just root for JP or whomever is the Bills QB come openning day? Because not doing so is in essence rooting against your team.

237673[/snapback]

I'm still not over losing Andre Reed, Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith. They got screwed. :rolleyes:

237670[/snapback]

So, you want a new:

1. LT

2. LG

3. C

4. TE

5. slot WR

What else am I missing?

How many Pro Bowlers on offense does Drew need to become an effective NFL QB?

Forget Lindell's missed FG, it was Drew's fumble that they ran back for a TD that effectively ended the game.

Bledsoe is at his worst when we need him the most.  We don't know what Losman is, but we know everything we need to know about Bledsoe.  It's time to move on.

237645[/snapback]

The Lindell situation will be addressed. Not sure if we will draft "the nuge", but TD will do something.

I hope JP has the cockiness of Kelly. The attitude, i just threw an interception and i'm pissed off. Get me the ball back so i can shove it down their throats.