Losman bashers are literally clueless

Albany,n.y.

Now for Loseman the next hailed savior of the Bills, all I am saying is let's see what he can do before you guys start buying Super Bowl tickets.  That is the big problem with people on this board, you all get so hyped up and when it fails to live up to the hype, you want to fire or cut everybody on the team.

238807[/snapback]

Who's talking about buying Super Bowl tickets? By the way funny man...his name is spelled LOSMAN.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's talking about buying Super Bowl tickets? By the way funny man...his name is spelled LOSMAN.

238879[/snapback]

No, Loseman is how you guys are going to be spelling it when he starts to travel down that same road as Flutie, Johnson, and Bledsoe.

Please note that neither GobillsinDallas or StevieRay could counter what I said... :devil:

238883[/snapback]

Counter what you said??? What point are you trying to make that should be countered? That fans should not be critical or dissapointed when the players they expect big things from fail miserably?

Like I said, the alternative is abandoning ship and jumping on the next successful team, so you'll always be ensured of being with the winners. If it works for you, so be it.

No, Loseman is how you guys are going to be spelling it when he starts to travel down that same road as Flutie, Johnson, and Bledsoe.

238887[/snapback]

I'm not sure if any of the things in the quote below apply to you, but I can just picture you in front of Dean Wormer....

Fat, drunk, stupid & hanging out on other teams message boards is no way to go through life, son.

238887[/snapback]

You guys are in deep doodoo. First game after Weis leaves and Brady goes 4 for 9 with a pick!!

F'in system quarterback, and the system is collapsing all around him. :devil:

Simon is right here.....

He could have checked the receiver...saw he was not open....and instictively protected the ball......

238518[/snapback]

I agree Bledsoe could have played "better" but I also don't solely blame him for that loss.

I agree Bledsoe could have played "better" but I also don't solely blame him for that loss.

238940[/snapback]

Oh no....I am totally with you on that one Gant....everyone could have played better

This is the problem that I am basically having....

- Our defense can have a bad day....then they can turn around and have a very good one the following week.....but always there is a certain level of consistancy

- Even Nate Clements.....who screwed up a punt turned around and made up for it with a interception for a touchdown

BUT YOU DONT GET THAT WITH BLEDSOE.....no really good games to go along with the bad ones. How many 300 yard performances? Everything has to be too perfect.....how many times would Drew answer a bad game with a great performance? The MOST that we could hope for was for him to come back and be "efficient"

It simply isn't going to take us to the next level.......

You know how to read? ohmy.gif

Yeah, instead we should just jump on some other team's bandwagon when things get tough.

Counter what you said??? What point are you trying to make that should be countered? That fans should not be critical or dissapointed when the players they expect big things from fail miserably?

Like I said, the alternative is abandoning ship and jumping on the next successful team, so you'll always be ensured of being with the winners. If it works for you, so be it.

Fat, drunk, stupid & hanging out on other teams message boards is no way to go through life, son.

Picking on T-Bone. It's the gift that just keeps giving. And look, T-Bag...I didn't even have to do it. The rest of the world is doing it now. Are you starting to get the hint yet? Surely there is another place for you to be where you're actually wanted.

Picking on T-Bone. It's the gift that just keeps giving. And look, T-Bag...I didn't even have to do it. The rest of the world is doing it now. Are you starting to get the hint yet? Surely there is another place for you to be where you're actually wanted.

238988[/snapback]

Hope you don't mind me hopping on your bandwagon? :devil:

I'm sure he's crushed. Wait, that would be blessed. Got room on there for one more?

239185[/snapback]

I want to get on this bandwagon. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: tbone...please ignore me. On second thought...Wouldn't a better solution be, for you not to come here anymore and we'll IGNORE the fact that you are gone?

I'm not singling anyone out on this, but let's be honest, he did make some good points. I can see you all pounding on him when he speaks his Patriot drivel, but the points he made in his original post were actually quite true to the point.

Do we or do we not want to fire everyone and cut everyone when things don't go our way? Yes. I'm included in that group. Is it not true that every time a new name comes to town they are the next savior until they turn into the next whipping boy? Yes.

Basically what I'm saying is that sometimes T-Bone can bring it on himself, but there was absolutely no need to jump on him this time. His post was actually quite good.

Moose, I seem to remember a big debate on this very board about starting Johnson over Flutie, people were quite worked up on that subject.

As for Bledsoe, gee I always remember this big rally in Buffalo when he showed up after the trade, people seemed pretty happy then.  If you did not like him, at that point you were in the minority.

Now for Loseman the next hailed savior of the Bills, all I am saying is let's see what he can do before you guys start buying Super Bowl tickets.  That is the big problem with people on this board, you all get so hyped up and when it fails to live up to the hype, you want to fire or cut everybody on the team.

Now tell me about how lousy my observations are or have I been reading a different board all this time?

238807[/snapback]

You have missed or ignored the voices of reason and balance on this board, of which there are many. In your observations, you keep using the term "everybody", which is all-inclusive. Several people here did NOT want Bledsoe, so that negates "everybody". Also, your "observations" do not include any objective evaluation of the long list of QBs who have followed, badly, in Kelly's footsteps. The only one with a winning record as starter was Flutie... So what exactly is your point? Should we just love and support our litany of losing QBs and keep our collective, all-inclusive mouths shut? Or has our discontent been justified?

I'm not singling anyone out on this, but let's be honest, he did make some good points. 

239193[/snapback]

Yeah this was a great point. Nobody here at TSW is hailing Losman as a savior or declaring that the Bills are going to the SB this year. It's just whatshisname trying to incite an argument. :blink:

Now for Loseman the next hailed savior of the Bills, all I am saying is let's see what he can do before you guys start buying Super Bowl tickets. That is the big problem with people on this board, you all get so hyped up and when it fails to live up to the hype, you want to fire or cut everybody on the team.