Losman bashers are literally clueless

Albany,n.y.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am right. But all you whiners refuse to acknowledge the existing problem.

THE POURUS OFFENSIVE LINE. Instead blame drew bledsoe.

237618[/snapback]

Getting rid of Drew doesn't mean ignoring the offensive line.

Drew doesn't have "it" anymore. The Pittsburgh game proved that. The line needs work, but putting a more mobile QB back there who doesn't go into a shell when there is pressure certainly makes more sense than leaving Drew back there to get slaughtered.

And the pourus offensive line looked pretty sharp in the second half of the season...how many sacks did they give up again?

That's what I thought....

I am right. But all you whiners refuse to acknowledge the existing problem.

THE POURUS OFFENSIVE LINE. Instead blame drew bledsoe.

237618[/snapback]

But, you'll never be able to prove your point. The closest comparison is the Pats pre Tom Brady. And we know what Bledsoe led his team to then. Not a whole heck of a lot.

Are you forgetting the super bowl drew took the pats to vs the green bay packers.

This was long before tom brady.

237604[/snapback]

Get over the name recognition and realize that Drew Bledsoe of the past 6 years is not the Drew Bledsoe of the first 6 years.

That's the problem with you Drew lovers/JP bashers. You're so caught up in Drew's past glory that you haven't realized that he's no longer the same. BB understood this by 2001. It took our Bills organization 3 more years to come to the same conclusion.

And they have. Check out all the rumors about Drew taking a pay cut or leaving. If these rumors prove to be true, that would mean that TD and Co. have reached the same conclusion as BB from 2001.

For the sake of your sanity, I suggest all you Drew lovers/JP bashers wish Drew well but get ready to support JP. He may not tear up the league in 2005, but giving a rookie QB a hard time in his first full season is somewhat unfair and ridiculous.

How the hell do you expect a rookie to succeed behind a line that still needs work :rolleyes:

237626[/snapback]

I agree with you that it needs work! But how much work are you talking about?

I say resigning JJ and getting a new LG is the bare minimum; replacing Teague would be ideal but not necessary.

What do you say?

Drew couldn't beat the Steelers 3rd string players!  That was the final straw in a string of big game chokes.  Where is Bledsoe's passion to win?  JP has that fire and the team will rally around him.

237632[/snapback]

I still refuse to blame that game on Drew. He made mistakes but he drove his team down the field and set them up to take the lead in that game and then Lindell missed and the D collapsed.

Drew couldn't beat the Steelers 3rd string players!  That was the final straw in a string of big game chokes.  Where is Bledsoe's passion to win?  JP has that fire and the team will rally around him.

237632[/snapback]

Forget Lindell's missed FG, it was Drew's fumble that they ran back for a TD that effectively ended the game.

Bledsoe is at his worst when we need him the most. We don't know what Losman is, but we know everything we need to know about Bledsoe. It's time to move on.