fred will land where?

nuklz2594

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here was my question. If he has options on who he can sign with and a few of those options are playoff contenders, and one of those teams is the Pats...and he signs w/ them. What's that say? I'd be torn on how I view him. I know loyalty to a team only goes so far....but still. NE is hated and he knows that. It will be interesting to see where he lands. He will be given a shot somewhere.

I could see him latching on to any of the following as a third down back:

Pack

Cowboys

Patsies

Chargers

Denver

Giants

I was going to say Green Bay as my first guess with New England being second. Wild card would be Indianapolis

how do you know he would be a good coach?

You can't know. But you might suspect it, as his fellow backs have credited him with being a positive influence on them and their games. And this comes from a varied group of talented teammates. But you are right, you can't know.

Why? Do you think he likely would be a poor coach?

P. Manning is getting up in years and I think they really could use Fred as a change of pace back; paying a veteran back to protect Manning on 3rd in long is very wise investment.

I think the Bills have cursed themselves unless they did this properly - told Jackson ahead of time of decision offering to release him early before press told. None of the RB rookies signed since training camp injuries are staying other than on PS but if any do it would be ultimate diss even if just for special teams.

Forgive me taking the 'get off my lawn' position, but listen...I know some of you think everyone is desperately waiting for your thoughts to get posted, but is it even remotely possible you can just take the extra minute you need to edit what you type, or at the very least stop trying to post from a phone using your nose as a stylus.

Thank you.

Hear hear!

Ok, here was my question. If he has options on who he can sign with and a few of those options are playoff contenders, and one of those teams is the Pats...and he signs w/ them. What's that say? I'd be torn on how I view him. I know loyalty to a team only goes so far....but still. NE is hated and he knows that. It will be interesting to see where he lands. He will be given a shot somewhere.

Thurman went and put on a Dolphin uniform.....it still turns my stomach to picture that!! :sick: