GR postgame unbelievably predicts Cassel as the starter

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure someone else heard it this morning but the first host on GR this morning, maybe Pete something, started out the pregame show saying "the worst case scenario" today was EJ threw for 200 yards or so and two touchdowns and has a great day. That was the worst thing that could happen.

Coller is getting under my collar. He is terrible at hosting a football post game show. What is with GR putting guys who know hockey talking about football they don't know.

This guy can't get past his simpleton mind. He now states that Rex said the practices will count MORE than the preseason games. Rex never said that. He said it would be weighed equally

no one wants admit to they are wrong, especially media people

I still go with EJ one half and Taylor the second in the regular season .

can't do that, have to pick one guy and go with it

My favourite TT play tonight was the sideline throw to Gray. I think Gray was his 4th guy. That was the progression I needed to see to be comfortable with him.

There were so many good little moments for him. My favorite was the 8 yard pass to get in FG range at the end of the half (that I thought was not a catch but it was a perfect pass). He has one play to get enough yards to get three points you didn't expect and he just nailed it.

He played terrific. I just don't see how he doesn't start. He consistently made good decisions and throws, showing the one thing they wanted him to do, throw from the pocket.

Can you imagine this guy with Shady, Watkins, Woods, Harvin and Clay?

Coller is getting under my collar. He is terrible at hosting a football post game show. What is with GR putting guys who know hockey talking about football they don't know.

It is like watching a car crash in slow motion though. It is so horrible I can't turn off.

Could these guys already know but are under orders to keep there mouths shut?

I don't believe Coller knows anything. And I mean anything. I am surprised he knows his own name.

My favourite TT play tonight was the sideline throw to Gray. I think Gray was his 4th guy. That was the progression I needed to see to be comfortable with him.

Good call, Gunner. TT showed a lot of pocket presence today. Just what I needed to see.

GO BILLS!!!

There were so many good little moments for him. My favorite was the 8 yard pass to get in FG range at the end of the half (that I thought was not a catch but it was a perfect pass). He has one play to get enough yards to get three points you didn't expect and he just nailed it.

He played terrific. I just don't see how he doesn't start. He consistently made good decisions and throws, showing the one thing they wanted him to do, throw from the pocket.

Can you imagine this guy with Shady, Watkins, Woods, Harvin and Clay?

that was my thought too... I mean I know the Steelers defense is ahem., in "transition" ... But we had none of our playmakers out there besides Clay.

oh and ... Clay is the SHOW.

Edited by YoloinOhio

that was my thought too... I mean I know the Steelers defense is ahem., in "transition" ... But we had none of our playmakers out there besides Clay.

oh and ... Clay is the SHOW.

I was not a fan of the Clay acquisition. But I was wrong. If we had kept Chandler? I would have liked that combo.

I'm sure someone else heard it this morning but the first host on GR this morning, maybe Pete something, started out the pregame show saying "the worst case scenario" today was EJ threw for 200 yards or so and two touchdowns and has a great day. That was the worst thing that could happen.

It's amazing this stance this dude is taking... His logic is ridiculous.

"Stats don't matter, all that matter is who played the least."