GR postgame unbelievably predicts Cassel as the starter

it's all just a conspiracy to confuse indianapolis as much as possible.

I think that's what it is. "Conspiracy" makes it sound like it's unlikely, but Rex himself said that's what they were going to do.

It's been Tyrod for weeks now.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not using just this game. In the preseason games, for me it's been EJ, Tyrod (by a hair), and Cassel. Coller is saying that Ryan is putting more on practice (we talkin' 'bout PRAC-tice) than on preseason games. I always put more on real game situations. Some guys just don't practice well.

not to be a complete jack-hole, but these are not exactly real game situations.

He's talking about key quote from Rex about the way the QB looked against their "D" in practices. Well Matt, wasn't EJ playing the most against the 1st team "D" in practices??

He is also getting it wrong. Rex said live scrimmage situations would mean more. Listen to the question. He meant that to cover games and the inter squad scrimmages.

My god can someone run this guy? If Cassel is rolled out vs. The Colts can you imagine what the stadium will be like? Theres no way

Easiest way to suck the atmosphere out of the place. We have see Holcomb, Fitz, Orton forever. I don't want to see supposedly "safe" anymore. Let's go Rex. Fire this thing up.

Edited by GunnerBill