Behind the scenes video of Tyrod Taylor's draft year

YoloinOhio

Very well said.

TT is a great kid, and I love his parents. I feel the same way about EJ as well. I am pleasantly surprised with each of our QBs, and they each bring their own skill sets. I have not decided which guy I prefer to lead our offense, but I think I would be comfortable with TT, EJ, or Matt.

Go Bills.

His parents sound down to earth and would fit right in with TBD's annual tailgate.

Back when the Bills were first kicking the Tyrod tires in the offseason I mentioned really liking him in his draft year due to a video I saw about him on ESPN. THIS WAS IT!!!

I'm psyched that this has shown up.

I'm really rooting for this guy to be a mistake 30 other teams will regret for years to come (Baltimore drafted him and kept him so they saw his potential).

I have to admit, watching this video has influenced my opinion of Tyrod Taylor. I truly believed he was just another "mobile" Quarterback who couldn't sit in the pocket and read a Defense. Through the first two games, I got mixed results IMHO in large part due to guys being injured and according to Roman, no "game planning". I think I am now truly on the fence about who the starter should be (not that anyone is asking me). I will reserve final judgment until Saturday evening after I had a chance to watch the BILLS and Steelers and see who did more with less. I may just be Team Tyrod after I can see the game.

The assumptions like this have been driving me nuts (not picking on you BigBuff, just using your previous perceptions as an example). I think he's better at those intermediate routes that are so crucial in the NFL than most people assume.

He also has a good arm. Maybe not as strong as EJ's, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Ugh I hope he gets the starting nod. I think he's our ticket to the playoffs.

You think this guy doesnt know how to avoid hits?

I think he's ok at it, but I'm sure the coaches are talking to him about that long read-option run he hit last week. He should have slid. I'm not worried about his durability though, I think it's a simple matter of being coached to slide.

I think he's ok at it, but I'm sure the coaches are talking to him about that long read-option run he hit last week. He should have slid. I'm not worried about his durability though, I think it's a simple matter of being coached to slide.

His lack of height actually helps here. At only 6'1'' and his vision, he seems to naturally avoid hits. Could he get injured? Sure, just like a pocket quarterback could. But he already knows what to do and how to protect himself.