Guns N' Roses reunion in the offing?

Doc

Money's a powerful motivator...

Yup. Especially when you're lacking it. It's likely the reason Eddie can say that David Lee likes dance music and isn't interested in being his friend and David Lee has to sit there and take it.

Edited by Doc

not a matter of if, just when. too much money involved for these greed dogs not to do a reunion show, followed up by tour and new album

i dont know. 10 years ago id buy that argument, but i think we are seeing that window close quickly. i dont think its a given at this point, though id be surprised if they couldnt put it aside for a small handful of shows.

didn't a g&r concert just start a couple hours late because achmel was watching home alone 2 or something like that...why do fans keep putting up with that, his greatest claim to fame is stealing Davey Jones' dance moves.

I went to a few GNR shows in the day and hated the waiting crap. The bands I see now hit the stage right on time.

Anytime a rock star or musician dies at a young age, everyone always says "X person was on their way to changing music or that genre of music" (Usually all the members of the 27 club are memorialized that way). Anytime I hear that I always think that people would have said the same thing about Axel Rose if he died in the late 80's or early 90's post Appetite for Destruction through the Use Your Illusion days. Just a weird thought I always have about GnR.

Edited by billsfan89

Anytime a rock star or musician dies at a young age, everyone always says "X person was on their way to changing music or that genre of music" (Usually all the members of the 27 club are memorialized that way). Anytime I hear that I always think that people would have said the same thing about Axel Rose if he died in the late 80's or early 90's post Appetite for Destruction through the Use Your Illusion days. Just a weird thought I always have about GnR.

I used to drive by the Troubadour in LA and I'd see the name Guns and Roses on the marque and think "I love that name." Then I was driving and heard Welcome to the Jungle for the first time and really liked it and wondered who it was. At the end the DJ said Guns and Roses and I was floored. I knew right then they'd never play the Troubadour again.