EJ deserves time on the field with first team offense.

gsurdam

Can you explain what you mean when you say there are "ridiculous assumptions being thrown around" and give some examples perhaps?

Yes. you are probably right about that. I am not looking forward to that. I can already hear the idiots who sit around me at the stadium yelling to put other quarterbacks in. And they will be doing that regardless of which QB starts.

I can only guess at this point but there are ridiculous assumptions both good and bad about all 3 QBs. Both here and in the media. It's not really hard to find the posts that are at the far end of the spectrum for any of the QBs.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only guess at this point but there are ridiculous assumptions both good and bad about all 3 QBs. Both here and in the media. It's not really hard to find the posts that are at the far end of the spectrum for any of the QBs.

Thanks Wiz. The question was specifically directed at "the dog" because I was curious if he was suggesting I was making those ridiculous assumptions. Just wondering what he was talking about.

Thanks Wiz. The question was specifically directed at "the dog" because I was curious if he was suggesting I was making those ridiculous assumptions. Just wondering what he was talking about.

You have your moments :flirt: but they are usually just opinion rather that assumptions about what the team, coaches, etc will do. Opinions are fine. If you got on a soap box and proclaimed that a person will never amount to anything and have no reasoning/fact behind it and refused to hear otherwise, would be another.

Edited by The Wiz

• 3 months later...

The season is over.

Tyrod failed to get the team to the promised land. If you are going to shop people then now is the time to showcase any value they may have. What harm can it do? They lose, they get a better draft pick. They win EJ's value rises.

if they have any interest in TT being the starter next year, it's far more important to continue to give him game experience. The league knows who EJ is. I don't think two meaningless games will impact any trade value he may have.

if they have any interest in TT being the starter next year, it's far more important to continue to give him game experience. The league knows who EJ is. I don't think two meaningless games will impact any trade value he may have.

The stories here and in the media are that the Bills would like to go forward with TT. What management does in Feb on out is a whole new story.

Meaningless games they are. I'm looking for entertainment and excitement and I just don't see that when TT is on the field.

Who'd the 3rd string QB? Let him roll out some plays. Something, anything is better than what I have been shown. It's depressing.

Edited by NOVABillsFan