EJ deserves time on the field with first team offense.

gsurdam

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ was so bad in those 2 games our WRs body language showed it openly...it can't be debated. Make excuses for him if you like, but EJ was BAD (not just rookie bad)--no fandom can erase that.

He looked broken early in the Houston game for sure

JJ Watt probably had him shell shocked!! He was hitting him everytime he dropped back to pass and when he didn't he was intercepting his pass

It was weird. He just froze. I've never seen anything like it and I have seen lots and lots of football games. Maybe it was just the breaking point? He has certainly played better this offseason and looked more confident.

Watt was unbelievable. I didn't know how good he was until that day. He was everywhere.

It was weird. He just froze. I've never seen anything like it and I have seen lots and lots of football games. Maybe it was just the breaking point? He has certainly played better this offseason and looked more confident.

Watt was unbelievable. I didn't know how good he was until that day. He was everywhere.

Watt was doing his Bruce Smith impersonation!!

They had the second best defense in the NFL. Lol.

Yea they did. What's your point? What did LA rank last year in defense? Orton was great in that game. I was pretty much pointing out that EJ didn't get any help in the game from the offensive line getting hit 15+ times.

JJ Watt probably had him shell shocked!! He was hitting him everytime he dropped back to pass and when he didn't he was intercepting his pass

It wasnt just that ej kept seeing JJ coming COMPLETELY UNBLOCKED .

this is a stupid argument to be rehashing.

He sucked and should have been pulled. he was broken by then. so were the WRs and the O line. The routes were atrocious and line could not handle the stunt> could not pass off rusher to save their lives. so what the point of blaming one player for that meltdown?

Thought you bailed?

That EJ could've won that game if he was better.

If EJ was better? Thats simple enough

I have never seen anything like it either and i cannot believe we a reliving this after i put it away from my burning eye.

now i am about to bail. There is no argument here

Watt is great but his performance on that day was fueled by EJ. The INT was nice that Watt finished but it was an unforgivable throw.

And watt almost did the same thing to luck the following week, he must suck. Or watt is just that damn good.

He also had two personal fouls and should have been ejected for late hits to the legs of the qb.

Edited by The Wiz

Thank the gods Quit Marrone is gone.

Be nice if it were that simple and we could just move along. It was a horrible bloody debilitating traumatizing accident. am surprised honestly that EJ is still even vying for 3rd string on Bills roster.

By the way Roman will make the best of whatever he has. I listened and read this guys words> i think he is the real deal.

And watt almost did the same thing to luck the following week, he must suck. Or watt is just that damn good.

He also had two personal fouls and should have been ejected for late hits to the legs of the qb.

aarggh i forgot about that.

I am out of this one Wiz. Thanks for being on point and reasonable. Those that watched the game have suffered enough. and if human would have forgiven EJ for any and all mistakes he made.

Can we just bury the f'r finally

good night all

: )

Be nice if it were that simple and we could just move along. It was a horrible bloody debilitating traumatizing accident. am surprised honestly that EJ is still even vying for 3rd string on Bills roster.

By the way Roman will make the best of whatever he has. I listened and read this guys words> i think he is the real deal.

Don't be fooled. Schoop himself said EJ is terrible and will always be terrible earlier today. He then went on about having a normal conversation with one caller about not cutting them off and then proceeded to disconnect the next caller so he could keep making his point.

Yea they did. What's your point? What did LA rank last year in defense? Orton was great in that game. I was pretty much pointing out that EJ didn't get any help in the game from the offensive line getting hit 15+ times.

LA? What?

Oh no, he didn't get help? Besides a defense only allowing 16 points? And 100 yards rushing? Hard knock life.

It wasnt just that ej kept seeing JJ coming COMPLETELY UNBLOCKED .

this is a stupid argument to be rehashing.

He sucked and should have been pulled. he was broken by then. so were the WRs and the O line. The routes were atrocious and line could not handle the stunt> could not pass off rusher to save their lives. so what the point of blaming one player for that meltdown?

Thought you bailed?

If EJ was better? Thats simple enough

We can't give up on the memory of EJ actually playing QB for us b/c his fan boys won't give up making excuses for him/lobbying for him--inexplicably--despite us having Tyrod (and Cassel).

Edited by Rex'sOffense

We can't give up on the memory of EJ actually playing QB for us b/c his fan boys won't give up making excuses for him/lobbying for him--inexplicably--despite us having Tyrod (and Cassel).

More to the point that people want to give up on a project QB after 2 season because they want the next Rodgers/Luck/Manning/Brady/etc. from day 1.

Not giving up on him doesn't make you any less of a Bills fan. People are so starved for a QB that can win every single game by themselves that if he has a bad game he's not good enough. EJ is behind, he's basically been playing the same game he has been since college until this year and has shown improvement. Whether he improves to the point where it matters is unknown but he has been improving. You can't deny that.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014100900/2014/REG6/colts@texans#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000408411&tab=videos

the guy is a freak