EJ deserves time on the field with first team offense.

gsurdam

Considering his "you can fire me" quote, I don't know if it is.

Well Friend Wizard? I am just going to let it go. all that nasty stuff that befuddled me. and its a laundry list for sure!!

Glad Pegulas have brought in the folks we now have.

Never thought i would be delighted to have Rex Ryan as Our Head Coach. But by geebus i am, And mightily so.

and even if we dont get the super Bowl win this year? its going to be a fun ride>

Lets Go Buffalo

In the PFF grading system through two games, EJ is sixth overall in the league, just behind Drew Brees, Andrew Luck, Big Ben, Scot Tolzein and Chase Daniel. ;) TT is 10th. Not a bad showing for the Bills crappy QBs (especially considering the injuries).

But they all still kinda suck, right? We all agree we have no franchise QB and until we do no cake or iced cream.

ha ha haha ha ha ahaha :w00t:

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ was 2-2, but played so bad he was basically responsible for loses in week 3 and 4. One good thing Marrone did was have the balls to cut the cord on EJ, for the franchise, immediately and not let the train wreck waste more years ....

Edited by Rex'sOffense

EJ was 2-2, but played so bad he was basically responsible for loses in week 3 and 4. One good thing Marrone did was have the balls to cut the cord on EJ, for the franchise, immediately and not let the train wreck waste more years ....

No you are wrong. but he did try to save the season. In his mind. And No one can deny him our winning season. even though the Patriots things was a bit cheap.

Do you give any responsibility to the coaching for EJs development? Or lack of?

EJ was basically responsible for the Houston loss? Seriously?

Well Friend Wizard? I am just going to let it go. all that nasty stuff that befuddled me. and its a laundry list for sure!!

I'm not sure if you think I'm disagreeing with you.

I meant it seriously. Marrone wasn't happy with the QB play and could have likely said something along those lines.

EJ was basically responsible for the Houston loss? Seriously?

I am bowing out on the subject but he was atrocious in that game. I am on record as saying that was the worst game that I have seen a QB play in person. It isn't a coincidence that he didn't play again after that. That tape was not pretty. Guys were running free all over the field. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I am bowing out on the subject but he was atrocious in that game. I am on record as saying that was the worst game that I have seen a QB play in person. It isn't a coincidence that he didn't play again after that. That tape was not pretty. Guys were running free all over the field.

So was the Houston defense but that's besides the point.

I'm honestly asking, have you seen a QB get hit that many times in a game that wasn't a movie?

Edited by The Wiz

So was Detroit's D. Guess who won?

Also, the best way to stop defenders from blitzing over and over and over is by making them pay for it.

Edited by FireChan

I'm not sure if you think I'm disagreeing with you.

I meant it seriously. Marrone wasn't happy with the QB play and could have likely said something along those lines.

I know you did. and come off that way . sorry bud ; )

seriously hate that Man these days. and forgive little Nate

i can imagine much worse things but i dont want to be all fringy. should we talk about Urbik, Woods, Hughes etc. ? i would rather not relive it .

Its Rexy Time

I'm honestly asking, have you seen a QB get hit that many times in a game that wasn't a movie?

Watt was dominant. The pressure was a combination of the line being dominanted and EJ awful. He just froze. There were guys open everywhere just throwing up their arms in disgust. The Texans DBs were arguing with each other on the field. It was a terrible performance. I've said my piece on this game and again it isn't coincidental that he didn't return after that game. That film session had to be just the worst.

I am bowing out on the subject but he was atrocious in that game. I am on record as saying that was the worst game that I have seen a QB play in person. It isn't a coincidence that he didn't play again after that. That tape was not pretty. Guys were running free all over the field.

Are you watching tonight's game??

This is try enough he had lost his mind and had to be pulled. I am quite serious about this.

But why did that happen?

we can all reach our own conclusions and leave it at that.

But yes it was

The Horror

EJ was so bad in those 2 games our WRs body language showed it openly...it can't be debated. Make excuses for him if you like, but EJ was BAD (not just rookie bad)--no fandom can erase that.

Edited by Rex'sOffense

JJ Watt probably had him shell shocked!! He was hitting him everytime he dropped back to pass and when he didn't he was intercepting his pass