Danny Shelton vs. Eric Wood

NishP

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good question. I didn't watch the footage but did Shelton use any moves? Did he look like be couldn't get off his block?

Aww man please don't wake those beasts again. I still don't get the logic but i don't want this post to turn into how bad Legurski was or pears our whoever else played guard last year were

Want it Urbik who bailed Levitre out in the game where we couldn't get one shotgun snap on target? Or was he not on the team yet.

Maybe. I don't remember. Urbik's been on the roster since 2011?

I have seen enough of Wood pushed back to the QB. He is not the player he was. Someone explain to me how better players beside him are going to make him stronger. Is it osmosis or something?

OK. Wood was good. Shelton is a monster.

Kudos for coming back to the thread and giving Wood credit.

I was reading a Browns message board today, and one of the local Cleveland journalists was writing about how Shelton "completely dominated" Richie Incognito :oops:

This is accurate. I hit rewind on every O-play in the 1st Half. Incognito was incognito against Shelton -not Woods (whom I wish we'd get serious about finding a replacement for)

Sure Wood is on the downside, but it's not a rapid decline and he certainly looked fine last night and looks fine generally now with MUCH superior guard play on either side of him. The Bills will need a replacement in the works but not immediate.