is Ray Rice coming to Buffalo for a look-see?

There is no reason whatsoever to bring Rice in. All five guys are going to be back for the regular season and one or more of those five are going to be released. It would be a distraction not needed and wouldn't help the team.

But think about the advantage we would have in that all-important 4th preseason game!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean I respect your opinions. I know you have been on here a long time also, but I just can't agree. I think we should look at all of the crimes, indiscretions of players and the league should be uniform in punishments. Hitting a women is wrong we all know that, howeverif Michael Vick is respected today by the league and players would he be reformed if he never was given the opportunity for a second chance? For the record I thought Vick's crime was so gross.

I think you misunderstood my post. I was simply providing pointed social commentary on the sad state of the public's attention span, vis-a-vis the sound-bite. "shiny thing" focus of today's sports media.

Or something like that.

can we discuss why all of our players have hamstring and knee injuries? hamstring injuries are most often caused by lack of stretching. could also be due to an imbalance in the leg muscles (players are working out their quads and not their glutes and hams). also deyhydration plays a part, as well as possibly the field conditions. at the rate our guys are getting hurt i'm going to say that they aren't being trained correctly and that many of these injuries could have been avoided

Edited by kdiggz

can we discuss why all of our players have hamstring and knee injuries? hamstring injuries are most often caused by lack of stretching. could also be due to an imbalance in the leg muscles (players are working out their quads and not their glutes). also deyhydration plays a part as well as possibly field conditions. at the rate our guys are getting hurt i'm going to say that they aren't being trained correctly and that many of these injuries could have been avoided

how many hamstrings is this now? i havent kept close track...

how many hamstrings is this now? i havent kept close track...

Hard to keep track because there has been so many! Seems like every practice there are players going down with injuries. That's an alarming rate if you ask me. Especially since most of them are non contact injuries

Hard to keep track because there has been so many! Seems like every practice there are players going down with injuries. That's an alarming rate if you ask me. Especially since most of them are non contact injuries

its tough to call an alarming rate, without a gauge on what the actual rate is....