8-18: Bills and Browns Joint Night Practice - 6 PM to 8 PM

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously, I agree he's not a EJ fan but stop making **** up. It's seriously trolling behavior and true fans of this team hate that stuff.

Basically.....the media reports that he was playing like #3 all along..........and his spot as #3 on the pecking order now.....are pretty congruent.

Haters gonna' hate.

Basically.....the media reports that he was playing like #3 all along..........and his spot as #3 on the pecking order now.....are pretty congruent.

Haters gonna' hate.

It sounded like he worked with the #2s the last two days against Cleveland. Granted they have injuries up the wazoo in their secondary but EJ sounds like he's done better against Cleveland than Tyrod has. I'm just going to wait til the game so I can make my own judgement.

@buffalobills

Rex: LeSean McCoy has a hamstring injury and is going for an MRI.

Rex: Karlos Williams out for two weeks, should be back for home opener. "I hope our new RBs are quick learners. Good thing it's preseason."

Rex: We feel good about having Boobie Dixon back for Pittsburgh, if not Detroit. "Next man up will have to step up."

CMuqIHTWEAEu4N9.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said newly signed Ricky Seale could play a half against the Browns. He hasn't been in full pass since NFLPA Game.

@TyDunne

Ricky Seale on if he expected to even play in the NFL: "I didn't expect it to happen like this, no." Hasn't had pads on since NFLPA game.

It sounded like he worked with the #2s the last two days against Cleveland. Granted they have injuries up the wazoo in their secondary but EJ sounds like he's done better against Cleveland than Tyrod has. I'm just going to wait til the game so I can make my own judgement.

He's working the 2's/3's because that's what he's playing with on Thursday.

Yeah I think it's fluid but the people attacking the media guys who are relaying what they see of EJ are ridiculous.

EJ has struggled.

I see more wow plays but there are still those atrocious plays as well and the stuff in between just hasn't been good enough to beat out guys with better "now" games.

I think everyone is expecting him to hit that progress wall like JP or Trent....or Fitz even.......and then instantly get worse and that really isn't happening.

He is just getting better very, very slowly, IMO.

goddammit now stop that...i fall for it every frigging time :doh:

That would be typical JoKe B. But he'll hopefully refrain from that.

Seriously, I agree he's not a EJ fan but stop making **** up. It's seriously trolling behavior and true fans of this team hate that stuff.

Da fuq?

Edit: :lol: Damn. Got me.

Now I feel like I should make a fake JoeB account on twitter.

Edited by The Wiz