EJ Manuel confidence meter

EJ confidence meter  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds of EJ becoming a "franchise" QB in 2015?

It's just too bad. He's a guy with all of the tools but just can't seem to put them together. This camp should have been where he took a step forward in a system that would seem perfect for him but clearly he hasn't. He was overdrafted clearly and thrust into some tough spots but in the end, either you have it or you don't and it looks like this kid just doesn't.

He's got another week or two to prove to everyone what he can do but after this camp, even his biggest supporters have left his side.

Go Bills

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok who voted "definitely"? Was it Bills Fan 4 Ever?

I had not voted yet. Your answer is simple - Click the VEIW button

Who voted for: Definitely a franchise QB

The Poojer, DisplacedBillsFan, john wawrow, reddogblitz

This is kind of a useless thread. It's like asking what are the odds that TT or Cassel win a playoff game this year. The guy is sitting at 3 but apparently it's a thing to knock him now for no reason. He didn't draft himself in the first round. JMO.

always an reasonable answer from The Wiz

So... in fairness ..... Will you create the same thread for Meh Cassel and Tyrod Taylor?

Who voted for: Definitely a franchise QBThe Poojer, DisplacedBillsFan, john wawrow, reddogblitz

always an reasonable answer from The WizSo... in fairness ..... Will you create the same thread for Meh Cassel and Tyrod Taylor?

Just asking. is a post like this necessary? Does it bring any value? IMO I say no.

In Rex I Trust

A snowball would have a better chance in hell!

Did EJ do something to you personally? I don't get all the hate for one Buffalo Bill.

Just asking. is a post like this necessary? Does it bring any value? IMO I say no.

In Rex I Trust

I get it, it is the next logical step in this discussion.

Who voted for: Definitely a franchise QB

The Poojer, DisplacedBillsFan, john wawrow, reddogblitz

always an reasonable answer from The Wiz

So... in fairness ..... Will you create the same thread for Meh Cassel and Tyrod Taylor?

Life's not fair. I weighed in on their likelihood earlier in the thread. If you want to start those polls go for it. You can put me in the 1-25% for Cassel and the 26-50% for Tyrod.

This thread wasn't started as EJ bashing and I don't know how one would interpret it that way unless they were unhappy with the results? There has been SO, SO, much talk about whether or not he can be the guy I thought that people should go on record as to how strong their belief (or lack thereof) in him is. It was simply to gauge the fans confidence in the guy. How could you possibly read this as some "anti-EJ" thread? Some people (like reddog) are extremely confident. Others think the opposite.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I'm confident that he will prove the naysayers wrong!! I don't think Whaley and Co. are that dumb to just release him at this point. They have to see from tape that he is gradually improving. He will be on team in 2016 and starting.

I'm confident it would be pure luck for him to be on the 2015 roster. He hasn't taken advantage of his opportunities as of yet. Time is running out fast on EJ!!

Edited by mattsox

NO CHANCE

He will be serviceable at best his entire career. he will never be consistent and he will always be inaccurate

Ej just does not have natural accuracy, and you can never teach it. Consistency is tied to accuracy

Did EJ do something to you personally? I don't get all the hate for one Buffalo Bill.

I get it, it is the next logical step in this discussion.

Nope, I don't hate EJ the guy, but I do hate EJ the QB because he is terrible and I don't think in any way he can help this team win. Therefor I do not want him to see the field ever again for the Buffalo Bills.

Nope, I don't hate EJ the guy, but I do hate EJ the QB because he is terrible and I don't think in any way he can help this team win. Therefor I do not want him to see the field ever again for the Buffalo Bills.

Well, at least you're leaving the door open a crack...

Are you sure you didn't mean to post this in the Buffalo News comments section?

Having EJ under center gives my that terrible feeling in my stomach reminiscent when Trent Edwards was our starting QB. No ability to make any plays whatsoever and can't hit the broad side of a barn

Here's a 9 minute clip of EJ making plays from his first 10 games that you will not watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBDqyq_6Oc0&feature=youtu.be&t=13s

Edited by fridge