8-16: Bills' Training Camp Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

barring an injury, I think they keep all 3 of them. All three looked good in the 1st game, all are affordable. Cassel and tyrod are the ones that would save us money, and no way they cut tyrod and cassel is looking good enough as a safety net. And in my opinion, EJ still has potential and we won't save anything by cutting him. EJ looked better in that game than he has before. I think he has improved, even if he is a step behind the other two guys. EJ can still get better and possibly fill in later if one or both of the others get injured.

Im trying to keep an even temper because it was just one preseason game. But All I can think of is last year and we had 5 preseason games and it took forever for the 1st team to score a TD. This offense looks so much improved. It isn't an offense that will light teams up, but it will keep them honest.

Good point. Trade Cassel to someone else for a 7th and then just grab Tebow once he is released. Thanks for helping me think this through.

Take the next step in your thinking.....Tebow is not worthy of an NFL roster spot. :sick:

@JoeBuscaglia

Another indication that EJ Manuel may be in some trouble, plus six other observations from today's #Bills practice: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/7-bills-training-camp-observations-day-12

Take the next step in your thinking.....Tebow is not worthy of an NFL roster spot. :sick:

Debatable...although largely agreed upon by NFL executives. I'd still rather have him over Cassel. Cassel will manage the game and play it safe (with this D maybe that is all we need to win). I'm not saying either deserve to start, but as a 3rd string option, I'd prefer Tebow over Cassel. It would require less of an adjustment to the playbook if both EJ and TT went down, and the excitement/unpredictable craziness he brings to the game is fun to watch.

barring an injury, I think they keep all 3 of them. All three looked good in the 1st game, all are affordable. Cassel and tyrod are the ones that would save us money, and no way they cut tyrod and cassel is looking good enough as a safety net. And in my opinion, EJ still has potential and we won't save anything by cutting him. EJ looked better in that game than he has before. I think he has improved, even if he is a step behind the other two guys. EJ can still get better and possibly fill in later if one or both of the others get injured.

Im trying to keep an even temper because it was just one preseason game. But All I can think of is last year and we had 5 preseason games and it took forever for the 1st team to score a TD. This offense looks so much improved. It isn't an offense that will light teams up, but it will keep them honest.

Oh it might light them up too!

Once the starting roster gets settled in and gets that synergy rollin'

Debatable...although largely agreed upon by NFL executives. I'd still rather have him over Cassel. Cassel will manage the game and play it safe (with this D maybe that is all we need to win). I'm not saying either deserve to start, but as a 3rd string option, I'd prefer Tebow over Cassel. It would require less of an adjustment to the playbook if both EJ and TT went down, and the excitement/unpredictable craziness he brings to the game is fun to watch.

I'm done here. Nothing else to say.

TT already makes me nervous! I dont need anymore stress in my life LOL!

There is nothing debatable about it. Please, please, please go watch Tebow this preseason. He couldn't backup Drew Willy in the CFL.